Pacific Raceways update
 Login/Join

Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 216's dad:
quote:
Originally posted by Court321:
So the general vibe seems pretty good thus far! I hope to have my bike back in time to come and ride it for myself! Hows the fresh dirt out there?

I just rode there this last Saturday and it was awesome!. The first reports I got was it was really rocky. I talked to Greg Crater before going out there and he said they had done a lot of work sifting the rocks out of the dirt. He was not kidding. The dirt was awesome and the track layout was good for both fast pro's and vet riders like myself. I havent had that much fun in a while.
that is good to hear. we will have to make it out there before winter sets in

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have been out there 3 time now and it keeps getting better. The new layout that was used this weekend was fun. To bad my wife went down and broke her clavicle after a bout of whiskey throttle, she said she will be getting back on the bike though and was mad that she hurt herself. Gotta love that after I took her home she sent me back to ride a few more motos

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Anderson
posted Hide Post
That's pretty cool Larry! Hope you gave her a (gentle) hug when you got back home.

"If life is the face of a rutted jump, will you pick the line that drags your footpegs?"

Posts: 294 | Location: Buckley | Registered: Fri December 29 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Justin Anderson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hutchracer:
We have been out there 3 time now and it keeps getting better. The new layout that was used this weekend was fun. To bad my wife went down and broke her clavicle after a bout of whiskey throttle, she said she will be getting back on the bike though and was mad that she hurt herself. Gotta love that after I took her home she sent me back to ride a few more motos

Haha, thats troopin' right there... GWS

Posts: 403 | Location: Auburn, WA | Registered: Sat December 30 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
Went out to Pacific today and I have to say the improvements to the track are impressive. If you havent been out there yet or in a while you will like the layout AND the dirt. Great job guys, keep it up.

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hutchracer:

Thats a keeper! LOL Hope she heals up fast.

Posts: 295 | Location: Sultan Wa | Registered: Wed November 12 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She has been doing well starting to be more independent and do stuff on her own. She went right back to work on the Monday after breaking the bone and has been in a good mood after having to adjust to using her left hand for everything.

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of race250r
posted Hide Post
I went out to Pacific Raceways for the first time today. One of the best days I have had all summer.

Like mentioned above, the track layout is really sweet, as is the dirt. Only a few rocks here and there. The track also got to be pretty rough with braking/acceleration bumps by the end of the day, which added to the fun.

I look forward to going out again before the end of the MX riding season.

Posts: 70 | Location: W. Seattle, WA | Registered: Thu February 10 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 153
posted Hide Post
The track is really good there are only 2 weekends left on the schedule in oct and I am not sure if the weather will continue to cooperate like it has so far. Better get out there and check the place out before the season is over.

Posts: 452 | Location: Renton, WA. USA | Registered: Fri December 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hope we get good enough weather to ride on Saturday thats for sure. If it does rain or get wet out will you guy just cancel the practice? Or is it a wait and see how the track holds up to the conditions? Hope we just get that good ol drizzle

Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Greg will the track be open at all during the Winter?

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post