New
Find
Notify
Tools

R.I.P Troy Boggs #943
 Login/Join

posted
Troy Boggs passed away today. I wish the family best of luck. -953

Posts: 50 | Location: everett Wa usa | Registered: Mon January 12 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
What happened??

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We got the news last night from a phone call. Just terrible and our thoughts and prayers go out to his family. Troy always had a big smile on his face and was so friendly. A very supportive family behind him. Lots of great memories of camping and racing at the old MXGP track. Troy was well liked and this will hit a lot of the riders hard especially in the Seattle / Monroe area. He will be missed.

Word is he was out practicing at a private track hit a kicker and endo'd off a jump. No other info other than that.

Posts: 254 | Location: Woodinville, Wasington | Registered: Thu November 13 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motofreak80
posted Hide Post
This is just a shock! Im not even sure what to say or think about this. My prayers go out to his family and friends, and whoever has more information please post it and inform us. RIP Troy!!! You were a great guy and will be missed.

Posts: 46 | Location: Bothell, WA, USA | Registered: Sat November 15 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
My regards to the family. Troy was a great kid. I remember alot of good times during the MXGP days. Troy was good spirited, loved riding and was always fun to be around. You'll be missed my friend.

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wilcox
posted Hide Post
thats sad ...... Godspeed Troy ....

Posts: 331 | Location: lynnwood | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
Oh, wow,...Giesker just texted me last night...My heart is still sunk....this is too close to home...I remember him and Hambone battlin at MXGP many times...I've rode with him many, many times....Oh, man....I don't know what to say...May God please somehow provide some stability in this chaotic time. My prayers are with his family..This really sucks...

B

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kimball #126,

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
I dont know what to say??? Troy was one good dude! Always a smile on his face. Always one to grab a hose and help water a track. Just a good person.
I real loss to all of us.

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Troy had freak crash in Silvana and passed away on the track, his parents were told by a parent at track before the police knocked on the door.....his parents are in disbelief.....as we all are.....NO WAY!! i go from sad to angry...and back to sad.....keep him and his family in your thoughts...he was a great kid....i just picture his smile when i think of him!!! what a great smile !

Posts: 433 | Location: dbrazier@motors-controls.com | Registered: Fri January 14 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Teen dies after motorcycle accident

Herald Staff

SILVANA -- A 19-year-old Snohomish County man died today after crashing his motorcycle on a dirt-bike track in the Silvana area.

The accident occurred at about 4 p.m. on the track in the 22000 block of Sather Road in the Silvana area, according to Rebecca Hover, spokeswoman for the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office.

The teen was riding motorbikes with three other young men on the private, rural property when he crashed, Hover said. He died at the scene. The three other riders were on a different part of the track and didn’t witness the crash.

Investigators do not know who owns the property where the teens were riding or the circumstances surrounding the crash, Hover said. The man was wearing a helmet. His name and hometown were not immediately released.

Posts: 433 | Location: dbrazier@motors-controls.com | Registered: Fri January 14 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rad_mxer317
posted Hide Post
Wow..........
Troy will be missed so much, such a good guy and a great rider.

Posts: 1034 | Location: TUMWATER | Registered: Tue November 25 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is a time to pray for Troy's family and friends.

Posts: 452 | Location: Selah,WA. | Registered: Fri November 14 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i got a call around 5 last night and got the bad news. troy was a great friend and will be missed. im still in disbelief over the whole thing

Posts: 146 | Location: Lynnwood, Wa | Registered: Tue September 28 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of alpinestarchic18
posted Hide Post
This is unbelievable. Makes me sick to my stomache. just hung with him at wahsougal. miss you troy and my thoughts and prayers are with your family.
-motoplex staff

-ash-

Posts: 5 | Location: lynnwood, wa | Registered: Wed January 11 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jb329
posted Hide Post
Wow that's sad I didn't know him but I am trying to remember who he was. Any pics of him riding?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jb329,

Posts: 303 | Location: Ellensburg | Registered: Wed October 10 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Woolley_241
posted Hide Post
Godspeed Troy. My condolences go out to the family.

Posts: 33 | Location: EWU | Registered: Mon March 07 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Levi
posted Hide Post
Godspeed troy
theres been too many deaths latley!
Horrible!

Posts: 178 | Location: washington | Registered: Wed January 23 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What horrible news--for anyone who knows Troy or his family, please contact the RiderDown foundationation at www.riderdown.org. It's a great group of people that can lend a hand and a heart during this difficult time.

Godspeed Troy.

Posts: 145 | Location: Deer Park WA | Registered: Tue January 31 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is truly a sad time for all who knew Troy. My prayers to his family. I just got home from a late night at work last night and heard my family was receiving phone calls and Charlie was seeing postings on MYSPACE. I checked this site but didn't see anything and was reluctant to post out of total disbelief. We were just visiting with him at Washougal sharing the schedule for Saturday. Such a great kid.

Posts: 9 | Location: Marysville, Wa USA | Registered: Mon November 24 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
God Bless the Boggs family. Everyone say a prayer for them please.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post