E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  **PIT**TALK**    Snowmobile Grass Drags was goood.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Snowmobile Grass Drags was goood.
 Login/Join

posted
P.R.O. held their first Grass drags competition at the Enumclaw Fairgrounds. We had a full on light tree with ET, reaction time and trap speed.
We ran from 9:30 to 6:00 we had so many sleds.
We had about 1,000 spectators too. $5 admission probably helped there. Top speed was about 90mph in 450 feet. It was a hoot. 2 women were the fastest all day.
We even had 2 quads worth at least $30,000 each that were jacked up with superchargers. They put on an unbelievable show.
One guys first run, the sled ripped out of his hand and he ended up on his back.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
You mean Waunch didnt show up to race this????

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aw damn I forgot that was today me and my daughter were going to go it's just 10 minutes from the house. I hope that there will be another race soon so I can check them out

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dogz450F
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spin05:
You mean Waunch didnt show up to race this????

GRASS DRAGS NOT FREE STYLE!! Wink

Posts: 226 | Location: Snotown | Registered: Mon June 27 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Nope... I didnt show.
My MOD 600 sled was ready to go but I had to stay home.

Ted, are you ready to go out sledding with me? I go big or I go home in a copter!

sledding

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Somewhere I hear a duck saying "AFLAC" Big Grin

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
BRAPPPPPP

Ted

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eric. Is that you on the #28? Yikes!

Jumping a smowmobile or going 100+ mph on one is scarry.

Where did you get this photo Eric?

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Yup, thats me! Riding at my buddies moto track in Leavenworth. Its my full mod snow X sled. Race gas burning machine!

I snagged that pic from a buddies facebook.

posted Hide Post
Very cool!

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Did-Ya-Know ... about Dave Kapla, now local WA resident?

http://snowmobile.off-road.com...a-history-11468.html

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Auzzi152
posted Hide Post
You might be a redneck if you start a topic with "Snowmobile grass drags were good"!

Posts: 435 | Location: your moms house | Registered: Wed December 03 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
i luv that sh!t, good times

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I resemble that remark.

Picture of B Anderson
posted Hide Post
Ted a good buddy of mine who takes me snowmobiling went there Saturday and had a blast watching.

"If life is the face of a rutted jump, will you pick the line that drags your footpegs?"

Posts: 294 | Location: Buckley | Registered: Fri December 29 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Auzzi152:
You might be a redneck if you start a topic with "Snowmobile grass drags were good"!

hahaha!!! that had me laughing so hard for some reason!

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post