Find
Notify
Tools

New Track?
 Login/Join

Picture of TJ 755
posted

Paul Thomas? Is this Strodes deal?

Posts: 87 | Location: North Bend | Registered: Fri March 28 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thats Cool!

Posts: 83 | Location: brush prarie | Registered: Sat March 05 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TJ 755
posted Hide Post
http://www.heraldnet.com/artic...920/NEWS01/709209883

There is a link in this article that has the actual plans. last page of PDF.

Posts: 87 | Location: North Bend | Registered: Fri March 28 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
was told they need peeps to come down to the court house in everett on the 5th at 6pm for public comments hearing! some loser conservation group is trying to stop it from happening.

So us north ender dirt bikers I don't know bout you i'm tried of getting the shaft after reiters and the long long battle of getting something open again. It's almost here don't let some douches take it away. It's been since what 2005 since the track in monroe was open it's now 2014!!

Posts: 552 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: Sat December 06 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
They posted this on the MXGP facebook page.

Ok today the first day of the hearing went good. Thank you so much the people that showed up to support us. Thank you Jim Boltz from the Cycle Barn and the guys from Pro Wheel for your industry support and everyone that came out today. Please like my earlier post on the days and times of the public comment times so everyone knows to be there tomorrow at 1pm and Wednesday at 5pm. Lets fill the room with support and let the hearing examiner know this is needed in Snohomish County. They are saying that there are plenty of tracks to go ride and race at in the area. Is that a true statement??????

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
From MXGP's facebook

Today is a great day!!! MXGP has a conditional use permit to build a race track in Granite Falls!! We Won! Thank you so much for all of your hard work and dedication to this project. Thank you Brant Wood we could not have done this without you. Thank you to my partner and half owner of MXGP Pasha for sticking by me and believing in me for 8 years. Thank you to the shops that showed up and supported us at the hearing. Greg Hecht Lifestyles Honda, Bill Cameron Skagit Powersports, Jim Boltz Smokey Point Cycle Barn, Mike Leibold Everett Powersports and Gary Carter Pro Wheel. Also a special thanks to Jason Sherman and all of the other people that helped us get to this point. This is a great day for the motorcycle industry in Washington State. Can't wait to see you all at the races.

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see a road trip

Posts: 452 | Location: Selah,WA. | Registered: Fri November 14 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post