E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  **PIT**TALK**    Serious injury to local rider in Spokane
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Serious injury to local rider in Spokane
 Login/Join

Picture of DanP
posted
I hate typing this, but I wanted to give a heads up to everyone that a local intermediate rider named Cody Piscitelli was involved in a huge practice crash this past weekend. I won't go into all the details but he severed his spinal cord and is facing paralysis from the middle of his chest down. He's breathing on his own but is facing a tough road ahead. He's still in the ICU in Spokane. Some of you may have met his father Mike...together they ran C&M Suspension in Coeur d'Alene. Good poeple for sure...

His spirits are good but I know any well wishes help...here's a link to his fb page to get updates, send well wishes, or find out where to help out with any costs to the family if you can.

Thanks...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/cody.piscitelli

Posts: 273 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed February 01 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Crap. God bless Cody Piscitelli please.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
His spirits are up and seems to have a great attitude about this whole thing. I mean, what else can u do. Keep prayin folks....keep prayin.. Everytime u throw a leg over a bike, keep prayin..

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post