New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please stand!
 Login/Join

Picture of Justin Hawkins
posted

Posts: 354 | Location: Redmond | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think all legislature house and senate should have to take 50% pay reduction. Since there the ones that put us in this hole and that would count for all states and federal government. There is entirely too much government.

Hawk

Posts: 354 | Location: Redmond | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Picture of 747Heavy
posted Hide Post
I'd pay them their full pay if they'd just take a 50% reduction in the number of days they spend in Olympia.

Wait, thats still not a good deal. I'll pay them their full pay to stay home and not vote for anything. Make Sense Ted?

Posts: 119 | Location: Sammamish | Registered: Thu April 24 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOW, what a bunch of crap. We cannot figure out how to spend our money responsibly and within our means, so lets just tax high dollar items even more. What a great idea to help stimulate the economy, you have to love it. It won't be long before Washington has a bill like this on the table, just wait and see.

Posts: 475 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: Thu November 20 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post