E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  **PIT**TALK**    double backflip on snowmoble xgames
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

double backflip on snowmoble xgames
 Login/Join

posted
levi lavallee is suppose to do it friday in the xgames. they showed it into the foam pit. if he overshoots that landing it is gonna hurt!!

Posts: 109 | Location: Bonney Lake | Registered: Tue July 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
How about TV times?

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It was on at 6:00 tonight and I think that it is on at 6:00 or 6:30 tomorrow.

Posts: 109 | Location: Bonney Lake | Registered: Tue July 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DanP
posted Hide Post
Levi is one crazy kid... I used to race against him on sleds when I lived back in Minnesota. I have have a distinct memory of him flying directly over my head when he decided to turn the double that we were all doing into a triple. Keep in mind this is when he was about 14 years old and weighed about 115 pounds...

He has always been crazy...but he is a good kid.

Posts: 273 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed February 01 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Joe parsons a local kid from Yakima who is riding for factory Ski-Doo is also one of the favorites at X Gmes in freestyle or best trick.

Posts: 126 | Location: cle elum | Registered: Wed December 21 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Joe won the Speed and Style Gold yesterday.

Posts: 452 | Location: Selah,WA. | Registered: Fri November 14 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yea I heard that he is from Yakima yesterday. Just another NW guy takin down the next comp. gotta give it up for those guys on the sleds.

I helped out at a demo when I worked at Mt Spokane a couple years back. I got the see that stuff live pretty crazy. It was Heath Frisby, Kourtney Hungerford, Sam Rogers, Justin Hoyer. Heaths sled bogged when he went for a backflip, he had to bail and the sled lawn darted the ground.