Find
Notify
Tools

Stewarts mechanic.
 Login/Join

Picture of Kimball #126
posted
Courtesy JGRMX:
It is with sorrow and regret that we learned Mark “Tex” Adams was killed while trying to help a stranded motorist yesterday morning, January 26th, 2012. Apparently a vehicle drifted over and hit Mark as he was trying to assist the driver of a car that had run out of gas on his way to work as James Stewart’s personal tuner in Florida. Tex was an original member of the JGRMX team, and since has worked with Travis Pastrana and The Nitro Circus, built award winning custom choppers, and most recently as mentioned above worked as James Stewart’s in-house mechanic. His talent, versatility, work ethic and friendship will be sorely missed.

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KinserMoto438
posted Hide Post
Sad deal that guy was awesome. And an amazing talent.

*Let up for a second, and thats where you'll finish!*
-Klete #438

Posts: 114 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Mon November 22 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did I hear right in that the driver that killed him was texting on the phone? If so I hope they go to prison for a long time.

Posts: 295 | Location: Sultan Wa | Registered: Wed November 12 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blaze
posted Hide Post
Coming into Colville this morning I saw a semi truck driver driving with his forearms on the wheel... texting.

Posts: 188 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Sat December 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Auzzi152
posted Hide Post
One of Storme's little bmx buddies was killed by someone texting and driving. So dangerous...

Posts: 435 | Location: your moms house | Registered: Wed December 03 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post