New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who are you?
 Login/Join

Picture of E.W. #849
posted
These forums used to be busy. Before social media platforms took over. We really lost touch of communication within our sport.
I know a lot of super cool people in this sport. Those cool people don't know all the other cool people within this sport.

brapp

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
If anybody doesn't know me. My name is Eric Waunch. I have this passion in life called motocross. I live for it!

me

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
I know this other NW kid that kinda likes to ride some dirt scooters also.

me2

posted Hide Post
I don't have any good (or recent) pictures to add to the awesome photos you've shared.

My name is Nick. I'm fairly introverted, so pretty much no one knows who I am. :P

I haven't really been active in the community, but I feel I need to start participating more. I've been doing mostly trail riding these days, as most of my free time is on the weekends and its easy to run out to Reiter for an afternoon, but I definitely miss the track. I'm not that great of a rider, but I love it and I have Eric to thank for sparking my interest.

Posts: 2 | Location: Monroe | Registered: Wed March 11 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My name is David Rose. Our family used to spend a lot of weekends with Eric. Candice and I these days Jet Ski's, go boating, snowmobiling and we have Zuma's for street bikes.

Posts: 452 | Location: Selah,WA. | Registered: Fri November 14 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post