New
Find
Notify
Tools

Guess who's back...
 Login/Join

Picture of Auzzi152
posted
Back again, J-Laws back, tell a friend...

I was riding Pala last Wednesday and him and Musquin were there, Lawrence didn't look quite up to speed but turned a ridiculous table top - roller section into a double, the problem was it was right before a corner, on his 3rd or 4th attempt he wadded but jumped up before the dust settled. I hope he can get in the mix this summer, maybe he will get this message board jumping again... Long live J-Law!!!

Posts: 435 | Location: your moms house | Registered: Wed December 03 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rays Dad
posted Hide Post
What was he riding?

Posts: 582 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Tue June 20 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Suzuki

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of McGinnis_339
posted Hide Post
Transworld just posted a video of him riding a yamaha...

Posts: 99 | Location: Des Moines | Registered: Thu September 24 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Auzzi152
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure, in typical J-Law fashion his bike was all black plastic with Arma energy snack yellow graphics...

Posts: 435 | Location: your moms house | Registered: Wed December 03 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post