E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  **PIT**TALK**    Cadillac Ranch Open June 4th & 5th
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cadillac Ranch Open June 4th & 5th
 Login/Join

Picture of Marnie
posted
From their FB page:

celebrating June 4th & 5th. Track has been ready and waiting, see you all out there!!!

Posts: 240 | Location: Enumclaw | Registered: Tue January 23 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
We are going to try to hit them up Sunday, but not sure.

Looks like there should be plenty of ride time with PRO running at Albany and Burnt Ridge racing too.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Aaron,

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marnie
posted Hide Post
Hey Aaron....since you have been out to Cadillac Ranch..is it kid friendly? have a guy who may come but wasn't sure if it was kid friendly in order to bring his son. He rides an 85 or bigger I believe.

They break up into classed correct? I think that is what I read on the website. Thanks

Posts: 240 | Location: Enumclaw | Registered: Tue January 23 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Marnie,

The last time we were there, they had an individual practice for 80's, 65's and women I believe.

There were little kids who were true beginners out there, all the way up to super mini riders.

Seems to work just fine, its a huge track as you know, and I didn't see any problems.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marnie
posted Hide Post
Thanks Aaron..I appreciate that.

Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
was hoping to see ya at albany marnie

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marnie
posted Hide Post
To far to go Sharkey...need to get some practing in before the OT race in Agassiz the 18th & 19th. If all goes according to plan I will be making the Portland round. Think you are going to that one?

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Saturday's committed, Sunday sounds like FUN. Might half to hit Rainier (Da City) up all over again. Food, Beverages, Gas.. etc....for a Most Magnificent "Toasted Jalapeno, Onion and Olive Steak & Cheese topped with Chipotle sauce sandwich"..Not!

Sorry to say this patron did not spot a most Bellly-full-a-jelly Subway stop but did managed to hang a hard-y-right-into hanging-flower-NW-Bound Nursery place.

Transferred real $cash twixt them and me as local (Rainer) flower shop had the goods. Most Magnificent Hanging-Pot-Plants.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of race250r
posted Hide Post
Going to Cadillac Ranch tomorrow the 4th. Hope to see some of you there.

Posts: 70 | Location: W. Seattle, WA | Registered: Thu February 10 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Ken,

Brendan and I will be out there Sunday too. Look us up!

Picture of Marnie
posted Hide Post
Ken I think you should come on out on Sunday...It will be fun...

Picture of Gimp Industries
posted Hide Post
Was nice to meet you at Cadi Ranch today Eric. I didn't catch the guys name that was with you that helped me try to get my bike going but if you see him tell him thanks again for me. Appreciate the help. Sucks I didn't get to ride, but like you said. Better the bike than my femur. Razz

Posts: 47 | Location: Lake Stevens, WA | Registered: Thu April 28 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 747Heavy
posted Hide Post
First time riding at the ranch, and I LIKEIT! That's my kinda track, not that I rode well, as usual, but it's my new favorite. Afternoon Sunday it was just right, there's gotta be a way to get this open all the time. Well worth the donation!

Posts: 119 | Location: Sammamish | Registered: Thu April 24 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One word for cadillac ranch...EPIC!

Posts: 157 | Location: kent, wa, usa | Registered: Tue January 13 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
I went there Saturday to check the action out. Great place!
It was my first time back at the track since Ive been busted up. It was killing me not to be out turning laps.
Smail was smashing the KX two stroker.

Good times!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh that was Smail on that KX....i was feeling pretty good until he flew by like i had an anchor out..

Posts: 2 | Location: FIFE | Registered: Tue March 29 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by E.W. #849:
I went there Saturday to check the action out. Great place!
It was my first time back at the track since Ive been busted up. It was killing me not to be out turning laps.
Smail was smashing the KX two stroker.

Good times!

Yeah it was great yesterday. Smail passed me a couple of motos in the vet class, and it was klller to watch his lines from that vantage point, although it didn't last long.

It was a little wet at first, but once it dried up it was a good time. Glad we made the trek down there.