New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brian the Tree Whisperer
 Login/Join

Picture of Aaron
posted
Well, tonight we headed over to the Ole Sharkbait Nationals to watch the kids ride.

It was a lot of fun. Well anyway, the kids hit the track, and they are tearing it up. I head out there with my camera in hand, Brian with his rake. The boys are gettin it done, and I am snapping pictures left and right.

Show off #1

Show off #2

After I had been out there for a while, I looked around and I couldn't find Sharkey. I walked down to the bottom of the track, where I thought I would find him raking, and you will not believe what I saw. I was able to get one picture shot before he took off running.

I'm telling ya, a picture speaks volumes.... Wink

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
looks like some of #916s work at the bottom Razz

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
How could you tell????

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
I thought it was the kids pics that were doctored
jumpimg that far

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of honda916
posted Hide Post
HAHA. I was always wondering where brian was running off to. Big Grin

Posts: 235 | Location: bothell wa | Registered: Thu September 08 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
the tree was telling me your riding secrets. prepare for a asswhoopin!!!!!!!!!!!!!PS the track is in KILL shape

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vern#119:
I thought it was the kids pics that were doctored
jumpimg that far
they are jumping farther now. between the videos and joshs artwork it keeps me laughing constantly. now if i could get these guys over to help groom id be in business