Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Short vid of my RGV 250
 Login/Join

posted

Posts: 552 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: Sat December 06 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
Yes I want that bike where did you get it what the hell is it???

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is my Suzuki 1990 and half in japan 1991 to rest of the world RGV 250 it's a v-twin 250 GP race replica I also have two of the honda versions NSR 250's yup they got plates. All cept for one has come from outta state this one from B.C. the other from Las Vegas.

You just have to know what your looking for if you think cause thier old school they'll be cheap think again they was never imported to the states so pretty rare but they are around here n there. just check out rare sport bikes forsale website you'll see'em now n again.

Occasionally they pop up in a project state but it's no go down to the dealer and order parts type of bike. If you seriously wanted one I got the knowledge on it.

Posts: 552 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: Sat December 06 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
That thing sounds killer for sure..

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blaze
posted Hide Post
Neat bike!!... Seems 2-stroke road bikes are big in Europe.

Posts: 188 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Sat December 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
they was also very big in Japan I'll have to do a video of the NSR 250 it's actually throatier sounding.

Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Sweet bike Joe!!!
I still would like to find an 84 RZ350, Kenny Roberts edition (Black/yellow).

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No kool-aid drinking there

Posts: 452 | Location: Selah,WA. | Registered: Fri November 14 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eric you want the 1985 model more so it has the better electronic's and they seem to be all hanging out in cali various prices from the 3 to 6K for a minter low miler. B.C. is a potental source also.

This 250 puts out easy 55-60 hp to the rear wheel that seems to be pretty common for one setup like mine.

Picture of blaze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by E.W. #849:
Sweet bike Joe!!!
I still would like to find an 84 RZ350, Kenny Roberts edition (Black/yellow).

Might need a paint job
http://spokane.craigslist.org/mcy/2157703084.html

Posts: 188 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Sat December 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I might look into importing one of these model years from canada they should now fall under the 25 years n older rule so no longer subject to emissions and DOT standards. so that means 1986 n older should be do able. Better start crusing craigslist for an 1985 / 86 RZ 500 or RG 500!

Yes the 1986 model is an improvement over the 84/85 model RZ350's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...eYcY&feature=related

posted Hide Post
anyone looking for a cheap RZ 350 ?

http://pnwriders.com/motorcycl...7-1984-rz-350-a.html