New
Find
Notify
Tools

TAKE THIS POLL PLEASE!!!!
 Login/Join

Picture of Aaron
posted
Just out of curiosity, I wanted to see how everyone felt about all of the politics on this board. Of course, the results are not scientific, and I didn't ask Waunch if it was ok! Big Grin

Question:
How do you feel about all of the political talk on EWMXSCHOOLS.COM?

Choices:
Ban it, I'm sick of this $hit! Let's get back to Moto talking.
Keep it as it is, it's good spirited conversation.
Put it in it's own Political forum so only those who care can go there.
Blame this whole mess on Ted, he started it all anyway.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ted's got big balls! politics and business usually don't mix but somehow it works for him.

Shows the demographics of our sport.

Big Eric

Posts: 289 | Location: lk stevens | Registered: Mon November 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
45 views, only two votes??? Cmon guys, its anonymous. Take a vote.

I thought since I made the poll I might be able to see how everyone voted but even I can't.

Weigh in! I'm betting most of you guys want this stuff gone.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
I guess if they dont want to see it they dont have to READ it. Its not like people get tricked into reading them

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vern#119:
I guess if they dont want to see it they dont have to READ it. Its not like people get tricked into reading them

Thats my view... Somedays, i just skip it, but the only problem is I'll make up for it the next.

Maybe EW should put in a Political BS section... or just BS would work too...?

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 747Heavy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:

Weigh in! I'm betting most of you guys want this stuff gone.

Posts: 119 | Location: Sammamish | Registered: Thu April 24 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ya blame that bastard Ted. What does he know being a small business owner paying over $120,000 in taxes a year. Eric's site is great for our people to vent on and talk about real life. Politics does effect us and more people should be learning more than who is the next American Idol.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Communitcation is good!
If everyone thought the same and agreed about everything, we would have one boring life! I seldom have time to read the through the political debates.

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NaPalm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ted:
Ya blame that bastard Ted. What does he know being a small business owner paying over $120,000 in taxes a year. Eric's site is great for our people to vent on and talk about real life. Politics does effect us and more people should be learning more than who is the next American Idol.

This is very true. I've recently stopped watching any TV as an experiment. It had been almost 2 weeks until I tried to watch some last night to get my mind off all the rage that Aaron and Paul helped stoke up! After about 10 minutes I deleted all the recordings on my DVR except MX/SX races and shut it off..... So far my experiment is telling me that MODERN television programming is almost completely useless.

You would be surprised how much you can get done without it.

Posts: 1055 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: Wed May 05 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post