E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  **PIT**TALK**    for those people looking for gas without Ethanol
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

for those people looking for gas without Ethanol
 Login/Join

Picture of spin05
posted
came across this on another site.A list of all the stations in the state that carry ethanol free gas...
http://pure-gas.org/index.jsp?stateprov=WA

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blaze
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the list. This is good to know. Using ethanol free gas cuts the use and conserves oil resources. I see we got a station in Colville not too far from me.

Posts: 188 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Sat December 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rays Dad
posted Hide Post
You can still buy three brands of race fuel around the clock at the 76 in Auburn. Octane ratings 101 thru 119.

Posts: 582 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Tue June 20 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
is that the one on auburn way north that used to sell Trick?????You can buy it round the clock????

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rays Dad
posted Hide Post
There are still selling Trick but I don't think it's open past midnight every nite. By the numbers Trick displays on their website the 114 is very close to c-12.

Posts: 582 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Tue June 20 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here in Yakima we are blessed

Posts: 452 | Location: Selah,WA. | Registered: Fri November 14 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blaze
posted Hide Post
Great ethanol article........
Ethanol in your engine

Posts: 188 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Sat December 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post