E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  **PIT**TALK**    Are you smarter than a 50 Rider????
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you smarter than a 50 Rider????
 Login/Join

Picture of Aaron
posted
This was a pretty entertaining video. Notice our NW guy was one of the "smarter" ones.... Big Grin

Are you smarter than a 50cc rider???

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 716
posted Hide Post
That's awesome! Smile
Uh..uh.. I wanna go fast....
IDK

Posts: 202 | Location: Cle Elum, WA USA | Registered: Tue November 25 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
IDK, really????? Come on now! That was really depressing, I mean come on!

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I wonder what the cumulative count for concussions would be for that group!?!

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DanP
posted Hide Post
I really hope the older kids were just kidding...but I'm afraid they are not. I think any 10 year old should be able to answer any of those except for the blood pressure device...I had no idea on that one...

Posts: 273 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed February 01 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
maybe the pie question either. a 7-8 year old wouldnt know that. but it was pretty entertaining

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rad_mxer317
posted Hide Post
NOPE

Posts: 1034 | Location: TUMWATER | Registered: Tue November 25 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodrew295
posted Hide Post
Wow. there needs to be a sanctioning body that requires proof of enrollment in school, home or public.

tevin did Ok compared to the other guys. civil war? c'mon.

Posts: 525 | Location: kennewick,WA | Registered: Wed March 02 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post
The only question I didn't get right was the Planets. I knew them all though, but not in order.

I knew what the blood pressure question was though.

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
kind of funny when you watch it you can see the kids dont look at the guy like they are looking at flash cards for the answers behind the camera

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B Sharkey:
kind of funny when you watch it you can see the kids dont look at the guy like they are looking at flash cards for the answers behind the camera

I take it you didn't do so hot sharkey...? Big Grin

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
only one i didnt get was the blood prssure one

Picture of honda916
posted Hide Post
I didnt get any right Confused

Posts: 235 | Location: bothell wa | Registered: Thu September 08 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
If they were reading it of flash cards then they can read better then most 6 yr olds. Maybe they drew the answers in stick figures

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
they said they were 8, my 7 year old reads pretty good and aarons son brenden reads well also and hes 7 too

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Private school and home school are two different things Brian. Wink