Tools

Stimulus... Part Deux
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Open Class:
Oh wow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP1UQMd7VMw

WTF is wrong with this country. There needs to be a serious revolt against our current public officials, these guys are idiots. Why so many rights for illegal aliens? This bill would give them rights that American Citizens do not even have. We are headed down a dark and scary road right now, somebody needs to turn the car around asap.

Posts: 475 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: Thu November 20 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Disturbed450:
quote:
Originally posted by Open Class:
Oh wow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP1UQMd7VMw

WTF is wrong with this country. There needs to be a serious revolt against our current public officials, these guys are idiots. Why so many rights for illegal aliens? This bill would give them rights that American Citizens do not even have. We are headed down a dark and scary road right now, somebody needs to turn the car around asap.

I believe this is old (2007) but still wrong to even be brought up in everyway

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
President Bush had to deal with liberal D crap like this for 8 years. When he spoke I could see in his eyes that he was thinking what a bunch of fools! Buckle down it's going to get bumby...

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Disturbed now sounds like that Ted guy.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When Chuck was a young cowboy in Montana he bought a horse from a farmer for $100. The farmer agreed to deliver the horse the next day.

The next day the farmer drove up and said, "Sorry son, but I have some bad news... the horse died."

Chuck replied, "Well, then just give me my money back."

The farmer said, "Can't do that. I went and spent it already."

Chuck said, "Ok, then, just bring me the dead horse."

The farmer asked, "What ya gonna do with him?"

Chuck said, "I'm going to raffle him off."

The farmer said, "You can't raffle off a dead horse!"

Chuck said, "Sure I can, Watch me. I just won't tell anybody he's dead."

A month later, the farmer met up with Chuck and asked, "What happened with that dead horse?"

Chuck said, "I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at two dollars a piece and made a profit of $998."

The farmer said, "Didn't anyone complain?"

Chuck said, "Just the guy who won. So I gave him his two dollars back."

Chuck grew up and now works for the government.

He's the one who figured out how this "bail-out" is going to work

Posts: 91 | Location: Kennewick | Registered: Tue January 31 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ya those democrat politicians are not so dumb are they. 52% of American public are stupid as as they need to be to fall for this crap. But hey, all you neeed to do is fool over 50% to win. Good one Robb!

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motokids
posted Hide Post
It's funny that people can differenciate between Democrats and Republicans these days. A Republican was at the helm the past 8 years, and look where we are (yeah, he succeeded - Not). I am not saying the Democratic party will succeed either. I personally think that once inside, they are all alike. People that sit back and explain that they have "The Fix" for everything, should run for a Government position, and fix the problem then! I personally think that we all (Dem/Rep/etc.) need to work together for everything to work out, but History has shown that this is only a dream, and has never been done.

Ted, answer me something here, "If the Gov't gives big businesses, or manufacturing, breaks, will the MAJORITY of those owners pass on the rewards to their employees (be honest)? For the most part, I can tell you they won't. So at that point, the only ones that will prosper is the big businesses. There needs to be some sort of balance, so we can all prosper, even the little guy that do not have the means, or wants, to own their own business.

If someone will figure out how to make that happen, I will vote for them as the next leader, regardless of the party affiliate!

Posts: 337 | Location: Home | Registered: Mon August 16 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by motokids:
It's funny that people can differenciate between Democrats and Republicans these days. A Republican was at the helm the past 8 years, and look where we are (yeah, he succeeded - Not). I am not saying the Democratic party will succeed either. I personally think that once inside, they are all alike. People that sit back and explain that they have "The Fix" for everything, should run for a Government position, and fix the problem then! I personally think that we all (Dem/Rep/etc.) need to work together for everything to work out, but History has shown that this is only a dream, and has never been done.

Ted, answer me something here, "If the Gov't gives big businesses, or manufacturing, breaks, will the MAJORITY of those owners pass on the rewards to their employees (be honest)? For the most part, I can tell you they won't. So at that point, the only ones that will prosper is the big businesses. There needs to be some sort of balance, so we can all prosper, even the little guy that do not have the means, or wants, to own their own business.

If someone will figure out how to make that happen, I will vote for them as the next leader, regardless of the party affiliate!

Maybe I can help you brother motokids-

Yes President Bush was not perfect-

He had to keep the bad guys away so we all could race mx and talk shit about him. You know like slapping the hand that feeds ya-

I was married to a lib-d lawyer for 12 years and I can tell you from that experience the L and R do not work well together-period. I lived in the real world and she lived in a fantasy world.

Big business passes on the rewards by giving there employees a job! It is your choice what side of the desk you want sit on. We all cannot prosper then it would be fair and equal and then whats the point? Do you mean the guy that has the 9 to 5 job and the guy that risk everything he has everyday,walks the floors at night and sleeps 3 to 4 hours a night should make the same income. That would be like the self employed cat asking to get all the great benefits a 9 to 5 guy gets- get real!

There will never be some kind of balance. Your pissin in the wind on that deal bro-

It would be like me calling the AMA and ask them why does Crater get to race sx and not me? Its just not fair!!!!!!! They would say if you have the talent and willing to take the risk then get after..

My grandpas used to tell me- son, it's just how nature cuts the weak from the herd...

For the record she claimed she was a R and then the L came out after law school-

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TRA-742,

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Justin Anderson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TRA-742:
quote:
Originally posted by motokids:

Maybe I can help you brother motokids-

Yes President Bush was not perfect-

He had to keep the bad guys away so we all could race mx and talk shit about him. You know like slapping the hand that feeds ya-

I was married to a lib-d lawyer for 12 years and I can tell you from that experience the L and R do not work well together-period. I lived in the real world and she lived in a fantasy world.

Big business passes on the rewards by giving there employees a job! It is your choice what side of the desk you want sit on. We all cannot prosper then it would be fair and equal and then whats the point? Do you mean the guy that has the 9 to 5 job and the guy that risk everything he has everyday,walks the floors at night and sleeps 3 to 4 hours a night should make the same income. That would be like the self employed cat asking to get all the great benefits a 9 to 5 guy gets- get real!

There will never be some kind of balance. Your pissin in the wind on that deal bro-

It would be like me calling the AMA and ask them why does Crater get to race sx and not me? Its just not fair!!!!!!! They would say if you have the talent and willing to take the risk then get after..

My grandpas used to tell me- son, it's just how nature cuts the weak from the herd...

For the record she claimed she was a R and then the L came out after law school-

Dont think I could have said it better myself.

Posts: 403 | Location: Auburn, WA | Registered: Sat December 30 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think what he was talking about is the CEO of a failed bank getting a multi-million dollar bonus or severance after the government, that at the time still had Bush at the helm, bails them out.

Posts: 139 | Location: West Richland | Registered: Mon December 26 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Smile Smile SmileHow's this Ken? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

You're right Ken, I made a New Year's resolution to try to be nice to people on the board.

Thanks for the brake check.

And I can't delete your comment, EW hasn't given me administrator priveledges, yet.... Boy that would be fun...

I'll try not to let it happen again.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Aaron,

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Aaron...that's a bit harsh? don't ya think.

But it's ok with me and if you want to delete my comment ...

I won't mind.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
President Bush did nothing but take food out of the weak part of the herd the working class American's mouths.

And he didn't do a very good job of protecting the country either.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:
Smile Smile SmileHow's this Ken? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

You're right Ken, I made a New Year's promise to try to be nice to people on the board.

You just have to keep me in check.

I'll try not to let it happen again.
Which came first the chiken-or-the-egg and who invented time anyway. Peeps wanna know!

Sorry for all the edits Aaron where it took me minutes/seconds/micros/ to form a thought and post it here, and after your's to boot, but somehow I know you know the truth of my speak.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I watched a funny movie tonight, Harold and Kumar. Too bad that wasn't the president bush that ran our country. Or maybe it was..... Eek

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
TRA, I'm going to address most of your points.

Grandad point: Tough love is good. Building confidence is good too.

The loser part was me losing my cool (which I hardly EVER do) I sometimes have a knee jerk reaction when talking about labor. (I work in labor, and deal with the downside of it every day. Sometimes I just snap.) I had hoped I deleted it before anyone (but KW) saw it. I would never attack anyone personally, especially about their marriage. Sorry.

Moderates, Liberals, Progressives, where do you classify most of us? I am in it for the working man, plain and simple. I don't care about trees, gays, or the Ozone. I just want the working man to have a fighting chance in the over corporatized America that we live in. We are like salmon swimming up stream.

Please do not stop posting stuff. I enjoy others on this board. Everyone brings something to the table.

Whats up with all the lovey dovey some may ask? You caught me this morning before I went to work and got all pissed off.... Wink

I will be in Horn next weekend, but it would be tough to take you out on a KTM PRO SENIOR.

I'm leaving God's gift to MX'ers (Kawy 450) home this trip. I'm a professional practicer don't you know? (Plus, I'll have my hands full avoiding Ted [and his shotgun], cause I'm a B.O.B. fan.)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Aaron,

Picture of Open Class
posted Hide Post
So that's the secret....catch you in the mornign and avoid you in the evening Big Grin

---------------------------------------------------------------
"You, you, and you: panic. The rest of you come with me"

Posts: 722 | Location: An island in the middle of a lake | Registered: Sun January 07 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Smile

Now thats funny. Big Grin

Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
After hearing most of your opinions on how Washington (state) is run, you guys must be ecstatic to hear who Obama chose for commerce secretary!!!