E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  **PIT**TALK**    Hambone a couple years back....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hambone a couple years back....
 Login/Join

Picture of Kimball #126
posted

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAZZ 995
posted Hide Post
God I miss that sound. And the smell of premix.

Posts: 86 | Location: yakatak | Registered: Thu August 05 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I didn't drink the koolaid. I still ride a 125. My presure washer and snow blower is a 4 stroke though

Posts: 452 | Location: Selah,WA. | Registered: Fri November 14 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
I still have my chainsaw!!! Love it!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And our Zumas and Snowmobiles also

Posts: 452 | Location: Selah,WA. | Registered: Fri November 14 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Wow! That place makes Horn Rapids look lush!

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Last I heard Heath was AK an citizen. Good peep all around.

Posting a thing like this Kimball #126 for us NW (2010 La-Nina) folks just aint right. Cali-to-AK wise.

Word on the street is that AK soil is PERFECT!

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's been a while since I have watched that video... We miss you too Kimball and we miss all the racing families. Heath and I still talk about how you were the best parts guy we have ever had!! Heath has moved to Alaska and he and I did a hunting trip in September. Heath shot a Grizzly! He still races and Wasilla Yamaha is supporting him. He had some bad luck with motor problems this summer but he still gets out and rides. Although he told me it is different now as he has to get up and go to work come Monday morning. He has made a lot of good friends in Alaska and they are all trying to talk him into racing sno-cross this winter. The motocross racing season is over, bike is winterized, and he has his Polaris RMK 900 in the garage and praying for snow to come.
How is the Secondi family? Eric W. I owe you a phone call as I have a phone number to give you. Kimball, your "The Man"!

Posts: 254 | Location: Woodinville, Wasington | Registered: Thu November 13 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I watched this video a couple months back on a friday night and woke up saturday morning all inspired to buy a yz 125 so I did...Everytime I have watched I wondered if it was Heath And still remember him in the Beg. class at MXGP laying it flat over the GST!!!! Thats the Gary Strode table top that was in the middle of the track in case you guys didnt know...Does anybody have any pics of MXGP???I would love to see some of them if you do... shawncoman@yahoo.com

Posts: 37 | Location: seattle, wa. usa | Registered: Wed March 10 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coman:
I watched this video a couple months back on a friday night and woke up saturday morning all inspired to buy a yz 125 so I did...Everytime I have watched I wondered if it was Heath And still remember him in the Beg. class at MXGP laying it flat over the GST!!!! Thats the Gary Strode table top that was in the middle of the track in case you guys didnt know...Does anybody have any pics of MXGP???I would love to see some of them if you do... shawncoman@yahoo.com

Ahhh the memories. If you're going to talk about he GST, don't forget the CL section!

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Coman your a smart man

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
As for some pics, I scoured my computer for some and this is about all I have. We have a great video with helmet cam also of MXGP, but I can't find it. I'll keep looking.

EWMXSCHOOLS training. Yes, that is Kay-Dub, pre-subway endorsed,also before having the 30 screws removed from his legs.

After taking EDubs class, this was me just before I passed Nick Schmidt... Wink You can just tell by the killer elbows down stealth technique I was getting ready to surprise him.

Joshy over that little pie shaped table...

Little camel right before the infield step up....

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:
quote:
Originally posted by coman:

Ahhh the memories. If you're going to talk about the GST, don't forget the CL section!

posted Hide Post
Aaron the pictures are great and they bring back alot of memories..That video would be killer if you could find it because there is not much on youtube that I have been able to find anyway.

Posts: 37 | Location: seattle, wa. usa | Registered: Wed March 10 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...ayaw&feature=related how many fast guys can you name in this one guys

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MXGP were the days! Had it not been for that track we would have never started riding and racing.... Went to the track, was impressed, ran to Eastside and bought a YZ80. Signed up with EWMXSCHOOLS and the rest is history. Some of the best times we have ever had racing was at MXGP in the Beg and Jr class. Had some good battles with Jacob Wood, Nick Bergley, Klete Kinser, Kurt Guilson, Troy Boggs (RIP), Shawn Macri, Sean Zuclich, Joey Ruminer, Lance Phillips, Corey Breuer, Nathan Powers and hard charging Kevin Steer. There are many more I can picture but can't remember their names. Here is a pic of Heath clearing the Tunnel Jump at MXGP.

MXGP Tunnel Jump

Posts: 254 | Location: Woodinville, Wasington | Registered: Thu November 13 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rad_mxer317
posted Hide Post
sick vid i miss those days! epic jr. class battles. schmidt always lookin at the camera...haha

Posts: 1034 | Location: TUMWATER | Registered: Tue November 25 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Hammy was my broski...Miss the lil shitbird..I watched him grow from beginner to Professional....it was cool to see. I got some MXGP Pics somewhere,I will find em...

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Coman, some pics of MXGP Sky River circa 2005ish

[Me best day]

[My Welcome back to MX]

[10:00AM on a Wednesday]

[10:03AM on a Wednesday – Suck-it-Up]

[Tunnel post-event]

[Funky Triple leading into Most Magnificent 180 into whoops on the planet]

[Another view]

[A Step-Down]

[The Real MXGP Brand]

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post