New
Find
Notify
Tools

HRMC 37% PRICE INCREASE
 Login/Join

Picture of motodrew295
posted Hide Post
You guys have to get a 4cylinder 5 speed ranger. 25mpg highway.

Posts: 525 | Location: kennewick,WA | Registered: Wed March 02 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jb329
posted Hide Post
sucks driving over there from ellensburg took my chev over half a tank and it was only a hr and 15 min drive!

Posts: 303 | Location: Ellensburg | Registered: Wed October 10 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am driving up from Cali on the 13th and will be there up there for a week. I plan to ride at Horn for sure, I always loved that track. Anyone that wants to ride hit me up!

Posts: 176 | Location: Far Far Away | Registered: Thu December 25 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey Jason, it's been a while. why don't you stop by up here at Toes as well.

Posts: 440 | Location: Royal city | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jb329:
sucks driving over there from ellensburg took my chev over half a tank and it was only a hr and 15 min drive!

we live in ellensburg also if you want to car pool let me know we go somewhere every weekend Dave 929-6355

Posts: 220 | Location: ellensburg wa | Registered: Tue May 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of R Hosmer
posted Hide Post
Dave I thought your boy was on the erl?

Posts: 39 | Location: easton wa | Registered: Fri March 28 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
no hes going again

Posts: 220 | Location: ellensburg wa | Registered: Tue May 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
Rode there Sunday for the first time since the price increase and I must say... This place is still WELL worth the $22 bucks. I had a blast.
I absolutely loved the layout... HRMC just might be my favorite track these days cause of the way it flows and layout... It's a BLAST!!! I love the jumps... just not the wind that goes with them... it would seem to me that the jumps that usually get the side wind they would make them a little less lofty so when you jump on one side you don't land so far on the other... it got me once early but once I figured it out again its not bad... just my .02

Nice work HRMC!!!

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MX516:
Rode there Sunday for the first time since the price increase and I must say... This place is still WELL worth the $22 bucks. I had a blast.
I absolutely loved the layout... HRMC just might be my favorite track these days cause of the way it flows and layout... It's a BLAST!!! I love the jumps... just not the wind that goes with them... it would seem to me that the jumps that usually get the side wind they would make them a little less lofty so when you jump on one side you don't land so far on the other... it got me once early but once I figured it out again its not bad... just my .02

Nice work HRMC!!!
i agree also the place is great. long motos ,we got plenty of riding in ,one moto was 45 minutes.track was perfect.my kid had a blast, hucked one of the tables in the back on his 50! i would have had alot more fun w/o the wind. i lost my footing on my bike when a gust caught me and landed with one foot on the ground. really lucky to not break anything. i havent rode enough in conditions like that to feel comfortable but it was still alot of fun. the corners were really good

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rad_mxer317
posted Hide Post
The 37% price increase doesnt matter to me and isnt going to make me want to ride somewhere else. I rode there sunday and damn it was awesome. 22 bucks is lower than almost anywhere else around and it was definently worth it. P.S. no wind sunday and 65 and sunny all day.

Posts: 1034 | Location: TUMWATER | Registered: Tue November 25 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sunday was badass. The track was topnotch. There is a reason I drive 3 1/2 hours to HRMC, and its worth every cent.

Posts: 67 | Location: bonney lake | Registered: Wed December 31 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of honda916
posted Hide Post
I agree. The place rocks. I rode there saturday and I would give my left nut to have a place like that to ride in my back yard. In fact I would happily pay $40 to ride there if it was close.

Posts: 235 | Location: bothell wa | Registered: Thu September 08 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 40roofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rad_mxer317:
The 37% price increase doesnt matter to me and isnt going to make me want to ride somewhere else. I rode there sunday and damn it was awesome. 22 bucks is lower than almost anywhere else around and it was definently worth it. P.S. no wind sunday and 65 and sunny all day.

The track was awesome this Saturday, no wind, real good day.

Posts: 61 | Location: Kennewick | Registered: Tue February 19 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of moderbike x
posted Hide Post
it was great! i just need to learn how to time the jumps a little better on the 450 (450 newbe) 40 roofer we were pitted next to you (saw the big roofen truck and trailer combo)

Posts: 215 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Sat December 18 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haney10
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ted:
Yes you are correct in that Fuel has gone up along with everything else because of fuel costs. Do you COCKRUM think that fuel costs at HRMC are not doubled from last year the same as yours have doubled???

What are you getting for $22.00? A hell of a lot more than you got when it was free.

Those of you that don't own a business need to try it some time. You would see it's much less rosey than a worker that just has to cash his paycheck.

teds right
tht track is always in amazing condition every single time im out there

Posts: 59 | Location: Tri-Cities | Registered: Tue November 04 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haney10
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 40roofer:
$22 is still cheaper than most other tracks. Also, Ray at the track is actually pretty good at listening to suggestions about how a certain jump face needs sloped or whatever, plus, he has been straight up about his grooming in that he said a while ago that he wasnt going to touch it for Thursday and Friday because not enough $$$ rolls in those days to pay the gas, but it will be perfect on Saturday morning. !

when did he say this?
it seems like he is really trying these days its cool to be able to go ride on a Friday on a nice track after stressful school (give me a break i go to kamiakin =p) i really like the way ray keeps up this track

Posts: 59 | Location: Tri-Cities | Registered: Tue November 04 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post