E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  **PIT**TALK**    Seattle Supercross Canceled For 2014
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seattle Supercross Canceled For 2014
 Login/Join

Picture of Auzzi152
posted
So I was watching the Seattle Supercross and again the track conditions sucked, looking at the fans I wasn't sure if I was watching supercross or Duck Dynasty and then I realized those were Northwest Women in there natural habitat!

I'm simply proposing that they cancel the Seattle Supercross in the future and reschedule it in the supercross starved region of Sothern California, maybe give San Diego another round, any thoughts???

Posts: 435 | Location: your moms house | Registered: Wed December 03 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Hey Auzzi, When are you coming up here next to ride?? Please let the Washington riders know so they can knock you over in every corner!
You are not getting our Seattle SX. But you can keep your Kings!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vetmx808
posted Hide Post
LIKE!! ^^^^^^

Posts: 582 | Location: Montana | Registered: Mon September 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx298
posted Hide Post
Where is Villapoto from Auzzi .. . . . ?!

Posts: 64 | Location: North | Registered: Wed August 31 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KinserMoto438
posted Hide Post
My vote is to re-ban Auzzi from the forums.

*Let up for a second, and thats where you'll finish!*
-Klete #438

Posts: 114 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Mon November 22 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I agree with Auzzie, the redneck and white trash quotients were off the chart this year. The Monster Truck cross over plan must be working.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Too many drunks at Supercross. We had a 5 person brawl in front of us. Why would you fight at Supercross?

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Most of the fans I saw were embarrassing. Even Brendan asked "hey Dad, How many of these people actually ride?" I think I actually saw the entire Metal Mulisha in the industry section.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
Man I was really worried about having to deal with the drunks this year as my niece came with us, and we sat in tread head seats. I won the lotto though with seat selection and had nothing but families around and no one was drinking. Made for a great night. And, DONT GET ME STARTED ON THE KINGS!!!!!!! Mad

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Auzzi152
posted Hide Post
Ahahahhhaaaaa yo Nipples ill be there for Washougal takin the number one spot just like last yearSmile... I was gonna ask you to be my umbrella girl! Who's gonna take me out? Lappers??? Ya can't crash whatcha can't catch, I got you good o'l boys covered... Kinser, as far as getting booted of the forum goes, that hasn't happened in 2013 yet so it's gonna be a good year! Yea MX298, ya take 1 look at Villapotatoes back woods hair cut white trash beard and you could guess he is from the great state of Washington!

Posts: 435 | Location: your moms house | Registered: Wed December 03 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post