E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  **PIT**TALK**    Cheapest place for a new KXF or RMZ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cheapest place for a new KXF or RMZ?
 Login/Join

Picture of jb329
posted
I'm buying a 13 KX250F or RMZ250 in the next month. Who has the best OTD price in WA?

Posts: 303 | Location: Ellensburg | Registered: Wed October 10 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
Josh,
When i bought my sons 2012 kx250F. Nobody could come close motosports hillsboro price. it was $5680 OTD. and that was last july. Talk to Scott Russel. The financing right now on suzuki is hard to beat thou....

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jb329
posted Hide Post
Ok awesome I will keep that in mind, ill be in Oregon in a few weeks anyway. Plannin on going back green.

Posts: 303 | Location: Ellensburg | Registered: Wed October 10 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
You wont regreat it. Matt about has our green bike suspension dialed....

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Might want to check out Power Motorsports in Oregon. www.poweryamaha.com they are a Yam, Kaw, KTM Dealer. Ask for David.

Posts: 126 | Location: cle elum | Registered: Wed December 21 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post