New
Find
Notify
Tools

Get Well Soon Eric!
 Login/Join

Picture of motox247
posted
Facebook rumor is EW crashed at Baker and is in the hospital in Skagit(?). Does anybody have more information???

two4seven (or his mom)

Posts: 196 | Location: Ferndale, WA | Registered: Fri August 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Dan just texted me saying he has a broken femur, and is in Surgery today.

That's all I know.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
ouch get well use

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motox247
posted Hide Post
Frown I thought he was indestructible!

two4seven (or his mom)

Posts: 196 | Location: Ferndale, WA | Registered: Fri August 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gws Eric

How long does it usually take for a femur to heal? How long till back on bike?

Posts: 109 | Location: Bonney Lake | Registered: Tue July 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of race250r
posted Hide Post
Depending on the break and surgery, it will take at least 8 weeks for healing. That is just the healing time, rehab time is many more. That sucks, man. My thoughts are with you, Eric.

Posts: 70 | Location: W. Seattle, WA | Registered: Thu February 10 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
ouch that sucks, hope your feelin better soon

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm praying for healing

Posts: 452 | Location: Selah,WA. | Registered: Fri November 14 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Mull, post up that video you got! Where did you get that?

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:
Mull, post up that video you got! Where did you get that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...eature=youtu.be&hd=1

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
I broke my right femur. I got a rod and two screws in it.
Im at Skagit Valley hospital for a few days.
Just a huge bummer. Ive been really busy with bike work and teaching schools lately.
Im setting here at 2am wide awake after having a muscle spasm in my leg. Sh!tty!!
I should be fine though.
Thanks to everyone! A support system really helps!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Room 1008

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eric, that is a bummer.... I remember when we went to Guam and you had a cast on your leg from breaking your tib. You must have had plans to go somewhere! Get well soon and let us know if there is anything we can do to help even though we are a long ways from Seattle.....

Posts: 254 | Location: Woodinville, Wasington | Registered: Thu November 13 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
You know Eric you are getting older :-)...Start taking calcium when you get out, it will help the bone heal. Get well bud!

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
quote:

Just a huge bummer. Ive been really busy with bike work and teaching schools lately.

We can modify a 'RASCAL' for you so you can keep on teaching!!

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
he doesn't have the weight to be in a rascal, i only see big uns in them. We need to get him a side by side and a driver.
Heal up fast buddy.

Posts: 440 | Location: Royal city | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by E.W. #849:
Room 1008

Hey Eric is Maddy being taken care of?????I have 2 dogs with her energy level,a outside kennel,a inside kennel and 5 acres for her. Let me know and we can go get her if needed. Heal fast

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Mattie is being taken care of by a friend of mine. I got up and walking today with a walker. This is a really bad time for this to happen to me. Im kinda stressin.

quote:
Originally posted by spin05:
quote:
Originally posted by E.W. #849:
Room 1008

Hey Eric is Maddy being taken care of?????I have 2 dogs with her energy level,a outside kennel,a inside kennel and 5 acres for her. Let me know and we can go get her if needed. Heal fast

Picture of KinserMoto438
posted Hide Post
Duuuuude! Bogus! I'm just right down the road Waunchy, let me know what you need when you get home and I can help out as much as possible. Heal up quick.

*Let up for a second, and thats where you'll finish!*
-Klete #438

Posts: 114 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Mon November 22 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
It was good to talk to you on the phone Eric! I'm glad you're doing good. Heal up! See you at the track.

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post