New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trey Canard
 Login/Join

Picture of Justin Anderson
posted Hide Post
Man Robert... Must feel great to be an instigator!

Posts: 403 | Location: Auburn, WA | Registered: Sat December 30 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like Canard as well and he super fast but sometime I feel like I just got handed a issue of the "Watch Tower" if you know what I'm talking about

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
Not an instigator, I am just stating the fact that you said you dont like talking about religion. Maybe I forgot a stupid smiley face or something?? Big Grin There do I seem like I am instigating now? Big Grin

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Its ok Robert... Ive been smiling this whole time, LOL

Threads like this entertain me Big Grin...

Posts: 403 | Location: Auburn, WA | Registered: Sat December 30 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hutchracer:
I like Canard as well and he super fast but sometime I feel like I just got handed a issue of the "Watch Tower" if you know what I'm talking about

Yeah, its fun to take those people on too... Big Grin

Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
quote:

I love the Watch tower, that's my favorite Hendrix tune Big Grin

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I asked the family that drops it by my house in the summer to come to my wifes church and to take in a Native shaker church service but no takers on that one. Go figure

They do however always ask if we ride like the 4-6 bikes on the trailer or being worked on don't give it away.

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought this was about the Canard taking less chances and stuff...lol

Posts: 157 | Location: kent, wa, usa | Registered: Tue January 13 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
quote:
I asked the family that drops it by my house in the summer to come to my wifes church and to take in a Native shaker church service but no takers on that one. Go figure

They do however always ask if we ride like the 4-6 bikes on the trailer or being worked on don't give it away.

"Native shaker church..." - Hoyud-chuff, odd-do-be-cid-chud si?ab bukalshuth iished ... Native-speak for: See ya there chief. (smiles). Anybody, beside me, ever had "that" voice in their ear, as they were about to crash big time, say "it'll be ok, just stay calm"? Twas a pretty load voice, saved my bacon!

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
The only voice I ever here is saying "abort abort"

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
I wonder where that pussy EW has been haven't heard from him on here in along time, proly just scared..or maybe he's out trying to jump his sled over the tillamuck whoot whoot tribe canyon!

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
HEY TED KAZINSKI! I dont want to hear it from you! hahaha
Im tossin my gear and sled in the truck and going riding right now.

Little 6 pound 5 ounce baby Jesus, please keep me safe!

quote:
Originally posted by TRA-742:
I wonder where that pussy EW has been haven't heard from him on here in along time, proly just scared..or maybe he's out trying to jump his sled over the tillamuck whoot whoot tribe canyon!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
The roads are blown out over here from freezing rain so I ordered my Hanford nuke bomb building factory closed for today...as of right now its not lookin good for hornmx this weekend unless we get a chanooook blowin through

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Although I don't read or speak any native language Workman I did want to see if they would even consider going to a Shaker church. While I am not shaker my wife is and we were married in the shaker church at Muckleshoot, boy did that open the eyes of alopt of family that have never seen that religion. It's always a eye opener to me

Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
I am bummed for Trey. Word on the street is broken back.

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
Did u see that! Holy cow..that was brutal.

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Auzzi152
posted Hide Post
Good point Paul... good point...

quote:
Originally posted by Paul 061:
quote:
Originally posted by Kimball #126:
Everybody has different beliefs, so yes Paul, they would have different responses. Boner.

No Brian my point was everyone wants to say let the person say what he believes. What if Weimer for example came out and said Allah be praised that I made it through and won the race. How would that go over. Not well I think.

Posts: 435 | Location: your moms house | Registered: Wed December 03 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post