New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thanksgiving
 Login/Join

Picture of Aaron
posted
I was talking to a couple of guys at Toes last weekend, and one of them asked me "how do you know all of these people?" When I sat down and thought about it, there are ALOT of people that I have met through EW's board.

In the spirit of the holiday, I am thankful for Eric's board, and those that I have met on it.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. (even the republicans. Big Grin)

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of honda916
posted Hide Post
I second that. I am thankful that Eric has given us a place to voice our very important opinions! Smile And the board has been a great place to meet new people. Happy thanksgiving to all (even the kawasaki riders Eek )

Posts: 235 | Location: bothell wa | Registered: Thu September 08 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
I am thankful that I don't ride a Honda, am not a Republican, belong to a union and have great friends that don't take offense to that Big Grin

Just kidding, I love you guys!

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm thankful to Leslie my wife for giving me
Garrett, Royce, Shelby, Brockton and Leah DeVol.
I'm also very thankful that they are all Conservatives too. I too am thankful for this forum. It's the only site I waste my time on and at times it is quite fun. Aaron and paul. WinkSee you all at the races!

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
ahhh... to many things to be thankful for but the thing I am most thankful for right now is... pain pills Big Grin (think I'll have another Wink ).
Seriously though, I am thankful for my supportive family, good friends, and the opportunity to ride. I too have met some really cool, good people here on this board and especially over the past year. Even though I am relativly new to this sport, it never ceases to amaze me!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
I'm thankful that even though I work at a Kawi shop, they don't attack me for riding blue...they know better!

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
I am thankful for my wife Candy my son Jon and my grandaughter Brea.I am thankful to live in the USA. To god who made provision for us. J.C. Bill Wilson,
Dr. Tatesman, The Green team at Harbor View.Medic one Life flight. F.W.M.S. and so much more

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Open Class
posted Hide Post
That I found motocross again after 17 years away from it.

---------------------------------------------------------------
"You, you, and you: panic. The rest of you come with me"

Posts: 722 | Location: An island in the middle of a lake | Registered: Sun January 07 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post