Find
Notify
Tools

Osaka has a new job!
 Login/Join

Picture of Osaka #627
posted
Hey guys,

It's the Asian Sensation, Brett Osaka! I'm now selling new & used cars, trucks, and suv's at Jet Chevrolet, here in Federal Way next to Enchanted Village & Wild Waves. If ANY of you are in the market or currently looking, or know of anyone currently in the market or looking. Send them on down, and I'll do whatever it takes to get you guys the best deal possible. My personal cell phone number is (253)548-6844 give me a call!

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sales...i dont miss that grind, I was a salesman at RMC and hated my sales managers so much that I was doing anything I could to get people the best deals possible that I ended up not keeping that job, unlike guys like Bret who would would sell sell sell at any cost, ah the old days

Posts: 9 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Mon July 25 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post
my job is actuallllly pretty sick! i love it so far.... beats digging ditches, while my dad screams in my ear telling me to hurry f up... lol.

i had a customer this morning though, that was just a total douche.... till i was like.. dude i'm a motocross "rider". then he was like dudeee.... by that time i was like yeah now you wanna talk... FFFFFFFF YOUUUUU hahah.

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rad_mxer317
posted Hide Post
gay

Posts: 1034 | Location: TUMWATER | Registered: Tue November 25 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
i heard brett was a fluffer at sone shady nightspot ha ha Eek

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
Don't let them clowns beat you down youtube glenross glengary sales meeting.. no excuses

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post