E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Track conditions  Hop To Forums  HRMC (Horn Rapids)    Team Tortoise Sand Flea Feb 20th
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Team Tortoise Sand Flea Feb 20th
 Login/Join

posted
The first round of the NMA off road series and the Team Tortoise Mega Crown series will be held Feb 20th at Horn Rapids. This event will be a great test to see if your in shape enough for the upcoming P.R.O Series. There is a open moto practice on Saturday and a 1.5 hr race and a 2.5 hour race on sunday..for more info check out www.teamtortoiseracing.com

Posts: 126 | Location: cle elum | Registered: Wed December 21 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
My son and i are going to give this a shot.We are only doing the short course thou...The MX track is open for practice on saturday. Then you can race the race on sunday.... Should be fun

This message has been edited. Last edited by: spin05,

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
I'm planning on being there. The first race on the KTM 200. Should be fun

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Paul 061,

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
I cant wait, this should be KILLER!

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Really glad you guys are going to come to our event, spread the word hopefully we can get a few more MX guys to come out and play.

Posts: 126 | Location: cle elum | Registered: Wed December 21 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I watched the preview video and it looked like all trails, no track. Is this like the hare scramble or like a worcs/gp type race with some track time?

Posts: 108 | Location: Everett,Wa | Registered: Wed March 16 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
What's the difference between the 1.5hr and 2.5hr race? Is the 2.5hr race a team ride? I'm hoping that the MX track is part of the coarse. That would be sweet!

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One hour.

quote:
Originally posted by Ivest4:
What's the difference between the 1.5hr and 2.5hr race? Is the 2.5hr race a team ride? I'm hoping that the MX track is part of the coarse. That would be sweet!

when you hit the wall you have to choose to go over or around, why do you keep running into it?

Posts: 210 | Location: washington | Registered: Mon August 23 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ivest4:

AA, Open A&B, 200 A&B, Vet A, Senior A, Ride 2.5 hrs
Yes we will be using the MX Track.

Posts: 44 | Location: Ellensburg  | Registered: Mon June 16 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
The motocross track will be ran, and the 2.5 hr race is not a team race.

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
100% pay back for the AA

Scott

Posts: 44 | Location: Ellensburg  | Registered: Mon June 16 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
spark arrestors or orv tabs needed?

Posts: 145 | Location: Puyallup, WA | Registered: Tue March 29 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
no they are not needed 17dad.

Picture of Pork-Chop#625
posted Hide Post
Might have to bust out the Cycra's and go for it, couldnt be as bad as the Dirty dog right?

Slanging beer for a living!

Posts: 29 | Location: stanwood | Registered: Thu November 12 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trust me it will be alot better then the Dirty Dog..

Picture of Pork-Chop#625
posted Hide Post
good... I had to keep goin on that race it was a sloppy mess...I had to finish or I know Baldwin would have gave me crap the whole way home....is there camping there at horn?

Slanging beer for a living!

Posts: 29 | Location: stanwood | Registered: Thu November 12 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
2.5 hours! Is there gonna be difibs there? lol

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes there is Camping there, The park charges a fee... Kimball if you were there buddy we would get you whatever you need.

posted Hide Post
Only one week to get ready for Round one of Team Tortoise Racing's Mega Crown and NMA OffRoad series. The weather is looking good and we'll be down there Thursday doing our best to make a fun course.
Remember 100% Pro/AA payback.
Also thanks to Webb Powersports, Cascade Transport Services, & West Coast Collosion Center We have $3000.00 payout for the series championship(mega crown series).

Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
Hey does anybody know if HRMC is open for camping this friday????? Team tortoise is saying know,but there is a Saturday MX practice like normal and the race is sunday.?????? Not sure why they wouldnt open it up friday night

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post