E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Track conditions  Hop To Forums  HRMC (Horn Rapids)    Team Tortoise Sand Flea Feb 20th
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Team Tortoise Sand Flea Feb 20th
 Login/Join

Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
I was planning on camping Friday night.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
yea me too...I guess its walmart in Ellensburg or we were also thinking of that little quiet rest area just over the river before you reach Hanford.

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I talked to Ray(HRMC)last Sunday, he said the lower gate will be open Friday. You will be able to camp outside the upper gate. It may fill up quickly. The gates will open at 8am Sat.

Heading down today to start setting up the best course that we can.

Scott

Posts: 44 | Location: Ellensburg  | Registered: Mon June 16 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Crap, I really don't want to camp someplace else. I may just blow off practice and come Saturday afternoon.

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Great race, lots of fun. Thanks guys!

Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
yea it was a lot more fun then i thought it would be...My lower back is pretty sore but my legs are great.

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all that came to Rd1 of our Mega Crown Series. What a brutal race. Hope to see you at Rd2 at Riverdale Raceway on May 14th. Guaranteed to be a completely different type of race.

Thanks again!

scott

Posts: 44 | Location: Ellensburg  | Registered: Mon June 16 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Nice to have met you Scott

I would have liked to see Lance whip it on the youngens. I understand his bike wasn't running, too bad.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Paul 061,

Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
Hey Paul that KTM got a odemeter???i was wondering what the official miles per lap was?????

#329 40+ class

Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Ya but the cable broke. I heard 10 mile loops

Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
I wanted to ride that race but just been to sickly lately.. I heard there was 500 entry's?
Did they use the full mx track? So 10 mile loops how many loops total? MX gate starts or shotgun front fender starts? I hear it was gnarly!

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TRA-742:
I wanted to ride that race but just been to sickly lately.. I heard there was 500 entry's?
Did they use the full mx track? So 10 mile loops how many loops total? MX gate starts or shotgun front fender starts? I hear it was gnarly!

About 250+ riders, 2/3's of the MX was used. Had too many riders in each class so we started in front of the gates. live engine sitting on bike. Overall winner was 11 or 12 laps

posted Hide Post
Results at up.
Results

Thanks to everyone who came out. Hope to see you at Rnd2 @ Riverdale May 14th