E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Track conditions  Hop To Forums  HRMC (Horn Rapids)    Horn Open for Practice Dec 19,20, 2009
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Horn Open for Practice Dec 19,20, 2009
 Login/Join

posted
HI ALL,

WE HAVE BEEN OPEN JUST AS THE CALENDAR SAYS.

WE ARE GOING TO BE OPEN 1 MORE WEEKEND BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS. DEC 19, 20.

WEATHER IS SUPPOSE TO BE IN THE 40'S WITH RAIN ON WED. THIS WILL BE PERFECT FOR THE WEEKEND.
TRACK WILL GET GROOMED BOTH DAYS IF WEATHER CONTINUES TO IMPROVE.
YOU CAN CALL US @ THE TRACK PHONE (509) 496-2958

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!
DRIVE SAFE AND WE WILL SEE YOU SOON.
HRMC

Posts: 157 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Tue December 19 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is it going to be a full groom or are you just going to drag the track and leave bumps and holes that have been there for months?

Posts: 47 | Location: Tri Cities | Registered: Thu March 29 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now that the track has thawed out, the
track will Have a full groom friday and will be groomed again on Saturday evening for Sunday.

See you all soon.
Thanks, HRMC

Posts: 157 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Tue December 19 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I rode there last weekend, I think it was about 20 degrees out. The track was great. We had a ball. I like what you've done with the place Ray, just like you did with Spokane.

Keep up the good work. Were talking about heading over Sunday for the last day of the year. Maybe we'll see you then.

Aaron.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of racerx43yz
posted Hide Post
Ray you have done great things for the track at horn!
Thank you and as for jacob293 questioning rays track building and grooming, why dont you just go to Cali and stay there if you like it so much there.
We dont need your crap on this board!

Posts: 61 | Location: Coeur d' Alene,ID,USA | Registered: Wed December 03 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
Exactly Racer!

Eversince Ray took over, this track has easily become one of the best in the state! (and I luv me some burnt ridge!) I've been there a few times when it wasn't "freshly" groomed (rare occasion) but it wasn't bad or unsafe at all. I have no idea what this guy is talking about.

You guys run a great show over there!!!

now if you could just move it an hour or so West...

keep up the good work!!!

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodrew295
posted Hide Post
I would be embarrsed if I had that bad of spelling and grammar. Especially if I was trying to call someone out on something.

Keep up the good work Ray and crew, my only complaint is that it's too smooth! The city would never have put in this much effort. Bathrooms, night track, crew on hand to water and help flag, thanks Ray we really appreciate it. Also, are the rumours about you guys taking over the Pac-West series true?

Posts: 525 | Location: kennewick,WA | Registered: Wed March 02 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greg726
posted Hide Post
I agree with drew, the track has been too smooth! Other than that the HRMC crew has done a AWESOME job on the whole facility. Keep up the good work guys!

As for a guy who rides nationals and is complaining about a track being to rough...Maybe you should switch over to flat track racing instead of motocross?

Posts: 135 | Location: Kennewick wa | Registered: Mon September 24 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I rode at horn all summer the track wasn't rough, at times i wish it was, cause any one can ride a smooth freeway.

Posts: 91 | Location: TOES | Registered: Fri December 11 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Liquid10
posted Hide Post
I rode there on the 13th (I was the only one there all day). The track was in pretty good shape considering how the bad weather has been. Bet it'll be great after it warms up a little bit.

Posts: 3 | Location: WA | Registered: Wed February 18 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
Jacob must not have liked being ganged up on and he deleted his rant.

He is the only person I have ever heard complain about HRMC since Ray started running it. Thats quite the testament

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vetmx808
posted Hide Post
I drive 10 hours each way in the spring to ride the track, along with about 5 other guys from Montana. The track is that good and fun! We look forward to riding or racing every spring. Rough...ha! That track isn't rough...go to Glen Helen for a national or the Vet Nationals. Your idea of rough will have a whole new meaning.

Keep up the good work Horn! You build it, we will come...

Montana Crew

Posts: 582 | Location: Montana | Registered: Mon September 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
I did not delete it!

quote:
Originally posted by MX516:

He is the only person I have ever heard complain about HRMC since Ray started running it. Thats quite the testament

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodrew295
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MX516:

A testament indeed since he almost got 86'ed from Pat Jayquish's squisher series back when it was running at horn rapids for his constant whining and complaining. Heard that straight from Pats mouth.

Posts: 525 | Location: kennewick,WA | Registered: Wed March 02 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOW!!!
Thanks Guys, we are heading down to the track tonight to gettr done and ready for Sat Practice. 10am-4pm.
Hope to see you all this weekend.
drive safe and looking forward to a great time
this weekend.
Thanks again and we will keep moving forward to provide a great facility for those that love this sport.
Practice Dec 19 Sat, 20 Sun. 10am-4pm.
Thanks again,
HRMC

Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
Looks like we'll be headed over in the morning.
Pass looks ok and so does the weather in Richland!

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post