New
Find
Notify
Tools

Open Dec 11-12
 Login/Join

posted
Hi all
We are going to open For Dec 11-12 10am-4pm.
Temps are warming up.
Sat Sun temps are supposed to be in the 40's
After that we have have one more practice weekend Dec 18,19 and then we will be closed Until Jan 15th.
When we open for the 2011 season.
All Event Schedules should be posted on web by 1st week of Jan. 2011.
Thanks, drive safe hope to see you soon.
HRMC

Posts: 157 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Tue December 19 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
Thank you Ray! We will be there all day Saturday temps show 45 and sunny! Braaaaaap!!!!

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
45 deg and Sunny sounds good to me.

Pike#62's been relocated. He's been down in Cali for most of a year now and is starting to complain about 50F temps being cold. I mentioned twas 12F the other day.

It just dumped (rained) on me up here in Gods Country big time and WSDOT recommends traction tires for I-90 pass travel for anybody heading East (Holiday's, Parents) of which Pike is one and so I'm wonder'n has da sun gotten to him and has the dude lost his winter driving skills. Shame, shame, shame if is true.

Don't they pull over and stop driving if it rains down there?

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
My iphone say's 45 and sunny but I looked at another site said 39 and rainy. Mr/PHD/Engineer/Scientist/Workman What site has the most accurate weather reports?

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Humm? good question I'm glad you asked.

I tend to use WSDOT which, following years (decades really), of empirical review has lead me to believe it to be a derivative of NOAA .

I'm old as is NOAA and so maybe I'm a bit biased but in the end I'm looking for facts-n-data. Appreciate the girly-girl weather reports but really in the end I just wanna know if it's gonna rain.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
I use Wunderground.com

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post