E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Track conditions  Hop To Forums  HRMC (Horn Rapids)    Horn Open Practice thru FEB Weekends 2013
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Horn Open Practice thru FEB Weekends 2013
 Login/Join

posted
Hi,All Track is open thru Feb weekends only until Feb 28, when we move to our Thursday thru Sunday Schedule for the 2013 season.
Those that have not been here yet, the track will greet you with some changes. Weather has been great. All Schedules for the year (both Practice and events) are up on the web @ www.hornrapidsmx.com or you can call the track hotline (509) 496-2958.
Thanks and see you all soon.

Posts: 157 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Tue December 19 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jb329
posted Hide Post
Went and checked out the changes this weekend. Had fun till my friend broke his femur, ankle and wrist Frown I personally liked the track better with the rhythm section before the finish instead of whoops. Fast guys could triple double double slow guys could double through it. That's just a slow guy who hates whoops opinion though Smile

Posts: 303 | Location: Ellensburg | Registered: Wed October 10 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Whos your buddy that got wadded up???

quote:
Originally posted by jb329:
Went and checked out the changes this weekend. Had fun till my friend broke his femur, ankle and wrist Frown I personally liked the track better with the rhythm section before the finish instead of whoops. Fast guys could triple double double slow guys could double through it. That's just a slow guy who hates whoops opinion though Smile

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
There was a meat wagon there 2 or 3 times on Saturday.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We Only had one ambulance for a rider the other 2 were for a baby having a siezure and an SVT Heart Condition.
This is why we have trained EMT's on our facility.
We also serve the non riding public.
We are proud that we can provide this service when needed for all in our facility.
Thanks to our HRMC Med Crew.

Posts: 157 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Tue December 19 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
does anyone know if the gates are open the night before so friday to get in to camp????

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spin,
The gates are open friday night for the after hours camp area in front of the entrance. There you have Bathrooms and Showers as well. you can arrive anytime during the evening just pull into a paved camp spot and gates open in Feb @ 8:30am Sat morn. March 9:00am. Sat Morning
See ya soon.
Thanks, HRMC

Picture of Vetmx808
posted Hide Post
Great track and weather last weekend HRMC!

Montana guys (about 15 of us) were pretty happy (minus my buddy Luke who broke his femur) with the track. Which was a weird crash over those 3 little rollers before the table in the back. Saw a few people crash on those. Maybe trying to triple them and casing them?? Not sure...

Anyway I only have one suggestion....

The bathrooms. It seemed like they were constantly broken. Not sure what the reasoning was, but it was pretty nasty. I would suggest having some porta johns around for a backup.

Besides that, we had a great time and hope to be back again soon!!!

Thanks again!

Montana Riders

Posts: 582 | Location: Montana | Registered: Mon September 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes those are an issue when we have lots of folks using them they work fine if folks would flush them.They are not designed for 10lbs of waste at a time.... LOL
We are going to install pressurized tanks for them and auto flush valves and we hope that will take care of them.
Thanks for the feedback..
See you soon.
HRMC

Picture of Vetmx808
posted Hide Post
Hahahaha...I swear it wasn't me!

Posts: 582 | Location: Montana | Registered: Mon September 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post