New
Find
Notify
Tools

Halloween Race
 Login/Join

Picture of Moonman
posted
Looking forward to the weekend! Hopefully lots of kids at the track... 2nd time over there for my mini rider and, I'm gonna ride sat. with another mini dad I know. I'm more excited than the kid!

Hope someone is giving out peanut butter cups!

Posts: 101 | Location: NORTH BEND | Registered: Wed June 02 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Man I wish Roys B-day wasn't on Sunday or I'd be there I can't miss his 18th to go racing. I would love to hang out and race though

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Moonman
posted Hide Post
Hutch, Ray and I needed you to set the pace but, we still had fun without you guys.

Posts: 101 | Location: NORTH BEND | Registered: Wed June 02 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm bummed we could not be there, I even put on the Lightspeed carbon parts on my bike to make my ego feel good. But we had a good time bowling today with the family our group played 90+ games today. I did manage to throw a strike while talking on the cell phone LOL

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post