E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Track conditions  Hop To Forums  HRMC (Horn Rapids)    Horn Open for practice Aug 30, 31, Sept 1,2,3(Labor Day)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Horn Open for practice Aug 30, 31, Sept 1,2,3(Labor Day)
 Login/Join

posted
Hi,
Track will be open for Practice Aug 30, 31, 1,2, and Labor day Sept 3, 2012.
Happy Hour Thursday, Friday last 2 hours of the day. TRACK IS OPEN LABOR DAY ALSO.

Congrats, to all of our HRMC Top Gun Flight Deck Qualifiers. We will see you at SHOUGAL Friday Morn. GO TEAM HRMC!!!!
Good Luck To all and may the Best Team WIN!!!
Those coming over for practice, drive safe and see you soon!!!!
HRMC

Posts: 157 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Tue December 19 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jb329
posted Hide Post
whoever hasn't been out to horn this summer is really missing out. pretty bummed im moving back to the west side this week. been out every weekend this summer and it's epic every time. sunday for the races were the best ive seen it all summer. so fun!

Posts: 303 | Location: Ellensburg | Registered: Wed October 10 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I went one hot weekend in June while it was still pissing over here, and it was awesome. I've never ridden there in the summer, just all winter. I was impressed to say the least.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks moto friends and we will keep on keeping on in the improvements and getting it all dialed in.
Thanks for all the great support.
HRMC

Posts: 157 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Tue December 19 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post