E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Track conditions  Hop To Forums  HRMC (Horn Rapids)    Loretta lynn qual. results posted
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Loretta lynn qual. results posted
 Login/Join

Picture of spin05
posted
http://www.tracksideresults.co...ss.asp?s=&c=all&e=96

Looked like a lite turnout.....

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
expensive race to go to, especially with this economy.the later qualifiers should have a better turnout though. why race it unless you can afford to go to the big race

This message has been edited. Last edited by: B Sharkey,

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vetmx808
posted Hide Post
Wow...that is some shocking numbers.

I counted only 131 entries on 3/20/2010?

Yep, the economy is in the tank, no question. Like Sharkey said, if you don't have the $$ to make the entire trip to LL's then why race...

Posts: 582 | Location: Montana | Registered: Mon September 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There was a decent turn out at port angeles this weekend. Fun track!

Posts: 108 | Location: Everett,Wa | Registered: Wed March 16 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodrew295
posted Hide Post
A lot of people didn't know if there were the local classes run along side the LLQ classes. I had a blast saturday, track was awesome all day and long motos. Anyone know lap times?

Posts: 525 | Location: kennewick,WA | Registered: Wed March 02 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
we too had a great time, no qual classes for us. Breeces dad said ryan was sub 2 min. how is binkey?

Posts: 220 | Location: ellensburg wa | Registered: Tue May 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RJs good. Cat scan was clear,no broken bones or damage to the brain. He was throwing up till 3am Monday morning. He must of hit hard, the hard foam in his helmet was crushed. I guess it did it's job. Thanks for everyones concerns.

It is tough to watch your kid go down. Thankfully he's ok.

Posts: 20 | Location: kennewick | Registered: Fri February 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thats good to hear ryan was afraid for RJ, he went down really hard

Posts: 220 | Location: ellensburg wa | Registered: Tue May 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motokids
posted Hide Post
That must have happened right after we left Mike? Damn, hope RJ is alright bro?

Posts: 337 | Location: Home | Registered: Mon August 16 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodrew295
posted Hide Post
Oh wow I didnt even know RJ went down? good to hear he's OK he was riding awesome, same with ryan.

Posts: 525 | Location: kennewick,WA | Registered: Wed March 02 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Motocommentator
posted Hide Post
To my knowledge, it was Ethan Pedersen that stopped to pick the bike up off of him. Sounds like RJ's gonna be ok, which is what we all hope for in the sport of MX. Track was getting fast and the bad wrecks sometimes happen at the end of a long weekend, when everyone gets tired. The crew did a good job too at Horn. To MBinkey818, pleae keep us all posted of RJ's progress. All of us in the MX community want to know for sure, but very glad he's ok.

Posts: 7 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: Fri March 26 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post