E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Track conditions  Hop To Forums  HRMC (Horn Rapids)    HRMC SCHEDULE WEEK OF NOV 9, 10, 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HRMC SCHEDULE WEEK OF NOV 9, 10, 11
 Login/Join

posted
HRMC IS OPEN THIS WEEK NOV 2012
MX PRACTICE FRI NOV 9, SAT NOV 10,"BLACK WIDOW RND#11
SUN NOV 11, "BLACK WIDOW RND #12, DOUBLE PTS

PRACTICE NOV 9, FRI MX /Trail 10am-4pm Gates open @ 9:30am-9pm
"Happy Hour " 2-4pm $15.00

SAT NOV 10, "Black Widow" RND #11 3x moto, Gates open 7am-9pm, Pinata Party 6:00pm & Ice Cream Social, HRMC New MX TOWER.
SUN NOV 11, SUN, "Black Widow" Round #12, Double Points and Teddy Bear Nationals #5.

Posts: 157 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Tue December 19 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I appreciate the time and money put into all the water and outlets but I would like to know your thought process on the angle of the wood rows? I just watched a toy hauler take 10+ minutes to get into the rows. I also can't imagine how he will get out.

Posts: 20 | Location: kennewick | Registered: Fri February 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are 3 ways in and 3 ways out. If you do not use the access roads correctly this can happen. We have maps at the front ticket booth.
Sometimes change is hard and old habits are hard to break. If the access roads are used correctly and folks stop parking in them it works out great.
Measurements from a semi were used and tested in this design process.
We still have some road markings and signs to get into place and all will work out fine.
Thanks for the heads up. HRMC

Posts: 157 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Tue December 19 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post