E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Track conditions  Hop To Forums  HRMC (Horn Rapids)    HORN OPEN FOR PRACTICE FRI, SAT SUN NOV 16, 17, 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HORN OPEN FOR PRACTICE FRI, SAT SUN NOV 16, 17, 18
 Login/Join

posted
HRMC IS OPEN THIS WEEK NOV 2012
MX/TRAIL PRACTICE, FRI NOV 16, SAT NOV 17, SUN NOV 18,
PRACTICE FRI NOV 16, MX /Trail 10am-4pm Gates open @ 9:30am.
"Happy Hour " 2-4pm $15.00.
PRACTICE SAT NOV 17, MX/Trail 10am-4pm Gates open 9am.
PRACTICE SUN NOV 18, MX/Trail 10am-4pm Gates open 9am.

TRACK GROOMED AND WATERED DAILY !! FULL TRACK CREW WITH FLAGGERS AND EMTS SAT, SUN, HOLIDAYS

Posts: 157 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Tue December 19 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
I woke up at 4:30am Saturday morning with all intention on driving to Horn for their last race of the year. After looking outside and seeing how cold it was. My bed sounded much better!
My bones hurt after seeing pictures from the cold weekend over there. BRRR!!!!!!!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Dude you are getting old! hahahaha

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know how the weather is down there? I would like to go Sunday

Posts: 452 | Location: Selah,WA. | Registered: Fri November 14 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
David,
It's showing 52 and overcast and that pretty much how it was today in Kennewick. It did barely lightly sprinkle rain for about less 10 minutes on bicycle ride today not a bother tho. It seems sometimes horn is always a little nicer than in town..I wish I could moto tomorrow should be heavenly!

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you heading down this morning

Posts: 452 | Location: Selah,WA. | Registered: Fri November 14 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post