E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Track conditions  Hop To Forums  HRMC (Horn Rapids)    Open Practice March 15, 16, 17, 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Open Practice March 15, 16, 17, 18
 Login/Join

posted
Hi,
All you moto friends. Thanks for all the great MOTO DAYS!!!
Open practice March 15, 16, 17, 18.
Thurs, fri, sat sun.
Gates open 9:30 am Thurs, Friday.
Track is fully groomed and watered. Yes for thursday and friday too.
Sat, Sun Gates open 9am Practice 10am-4pm both days.
Track will be groomed and watered each Day.
we will have full crew sat and sun!!

Come out and get some practice before Loretta Lynn Qualifier March 24, 25, 2012.

Also on the front page of the web is a really cool practice card Schedule for download, HRMC will be passing these out at the track.
See you all soon, Drive safe!!
HRMC
BRRRAAAPPPPA!

Posts: 157 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Tue December 19 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gimp Industries
posted Hide Post
Who was out there taking pictures Sunday besides Steve Gowen? I seen a guy in an orange vest shooting pictures. Anyone know who this is or where to find the images?

Posts: 47 | Location: Lake Stevens, WA | Registered: Thu April 28 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I saw him too. I just assumed it was Steve Gowen.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More than likely it was Jon Currier. Here's his link to his pics.

http://www.joncurrierphotograp...1756905517&k=hmKCDKj

Posts: 8 | Location: Monroe | Registered: Tue June 08 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gimp Industries
posted Hide Post
it was Jon, stunning color in his pictures

Posts: 47 | Location: Lake Stevens, WA | Registered: Thu April 28 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post