New
Find
Notify
Tools

Horn this weekend
 Login/Join

Picture of Aaron
posted
Is the weather going to hold over there? Its a long haul for us over here, just wondering if it will be ok?

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Aaron you going for the day? That is a long drive.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Yeah, were having a big ole pow wow over there.

Fain is there already, Mylnar, Myself and Brendan are going over in the am, Ivester and his boy (I think) are going, Tone Show too.

I don't mind driving in the snow, but I hate riding in it so I hope it holds. I guess we will know when we get there. Jason says the track is prime right now. Shouldn't be too crowded either I wouldn't guess with Arenacross being tomorrow too.

Load up that Suzy and get on over there Pablocito!

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
sorry dude I can't see making a 4 hour drive one way. I may go to Riverdale and practice my mud riding.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
crap Paul, You coulda loaded up with us! (had i read this earlier)

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Sucks that we have to drive all the way across the state to ride, but it was fun none the less.

There was hardly anyone there, the track was prime, and the weather was quite nice, a little cool, but perfect. (read dry) There were about 8 or 9 in our group and we all had a ball.