E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Track conditions  Hop To Forums  HRMC (Horn Rapids)    Practice at the horn April 26,27,28,29
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Practice at the horn April 26,27,28,29
 Login/Join

posted
Hi,
All
HRMC IS OPEN FOR MX /TRAIL PRACTICE APRIL 26, 27, 28, 29 2012
DESERT THUNDER SX PRACTICE UNDER THE LIGHTS APRIL 28 Sat Night.
VP race fuel in stock and available

APRIL 26, THURSDAY : THURS GATES OPEN@ 9:30AM, PRACTICE 10AM-4PM
APRIL 27, FRIDAY: FRIDAY GATES OPEN @ 9:30AM, PRACTICE 10AM-4PM
APRIL 28, SATURDAY: SATURDAY GATES OPEN @ 9:00AM, PRACTICE 10AM-5PM

"DESERT THUNDER SX PRACTICE" UNDER THE LIGHTS SATURDAY NIGHT APRIL 28: GATES OPEN 6PM
PRACTICE 7PM-10PM

(SX TRACK HAS HAD SOME CHANGES GROOMED AND READY TO GO!!!!

APRIL 29, SUNDAY: GATES OPEN 9AM PRACTICE 10AM-5PM
TRACK IS FULLY GROOMED AND WATERED FOR ALL DAYS

Posts: 157 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Tue December 19 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It closes at 3:45 and not 4 so you should advertise that. It's really irritating when you show up at 1 hoping to ride from 1-4 then get kicked off the track as you're going out for one more moto.

Posts: 1 | Location: washington | Registered: Fri April 27 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Track should have closed @ 4pm. I will pass on to staff to be sure this is followed.
Next practice is on us. send me an e-mail @ info@hornrapidsmx.com for a confirmation pass# and I will send you a pass.
Thanks for the info and sorry for the inconvienance.
Thanks, HRMC

Posts: 157 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Tue December 19 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post