Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Awesome Job Guys!
 Login/Join

posted
Just had to get on and let everyone know how well that the track has been here. A group of us have gone the last 2 wkds and the track has been amazing. Very well run, and the watering was great. We stayed till close almost both times and they continued to water the track until the last set of practices. I know it hasn't been the track of choice during the summer, but the way it has been ran the last few times we were there I would highly recommend it.

Posts: 38 | Location: Walla Walla | Registered: Wed November 01 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was there on Sunday and it was really good.

Posts: 126 | Location: cle elum | Registered: Wed December 21 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys for the cudos.
we will continue to groom, water and run the facility to the best that we possible can as long as all you moto nuts continue to ride.
We appreciate all the great support again for 2011. You guys Rock!!!
Thanks for allowing us to do what we love most.
Hope to see you all soon.
HRMC

Posts: 157 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Tue December 19 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's customer service when you don't stop watering 3 hours before you close. Nice!

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post