E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Track conditions  Hop To Forums  HRMC (Horn Rapids)    Horn Open for Practice Mar, 8, 9, 10
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Horn Open for Practice Mar, 8, 9, 10
 Login/Join

posted
Track will be open for practice March 8, 9, 10.
Track is closed Sunday Mar 11th for the annual EWDRA x-country event.
MX Practice Thursday 10am-3pm Gates open 9:30am Fri 10am-3pm Gates open 9:30am. and Sat 10am-3pm. Gates open 9:00am.
Sunday Gates open @ 6am for the x-country event.
The Mx Track is closed Sunday March 11th.
Congrats to all the P.R.O. winners!!
You all really tore it up last weekend.
Thanks to all for a great time.
HRMC

Posts: 157 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Tue December 19 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jb329
posted Hide Post
i liked the new layout a lot better than what was running last year, safer and flows better. much more fun

Posts: 303 | Location: Ellensburg | Registered: Wed October 10 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
Idk if its safer and flows better but for me it was a lot gnarlier physicaly and more technical. Now its a lot harder for me to shine on the new track layout I can't fake it no more>lol..oh well it was time for a change. I think it turned out way cool. Fun to watch doods from tower go quad, tripple, turn right and scrub

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post