Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Horn
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Yes, the Horn is open weekends (SAT, SUN) thru Dec 18th.
Gates open @ 9:00am. Practice from 10am-4pm.
Weather for Dec 3 and 4th is looking great!
Track will be groomed and watered both days.
Thanks to all those coming out for the fall riding support. You guys rock, you all are awesome!!!
Chris Howell doing the quad in the rythym section, Just Insane!!!

Thanks HRMC

Posts: 157 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Tue December 19 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
The track was heavinly sweet Saturday perfect!!!
There was about ten of us parked on the hill full on 2 stroke party! The only spot on the track that we all agreed on that was waaaay sketchy was the little double after the front table.. way steep kicker like then you hit that wall step down blind jump.. i know this is just being extremely picky at this point but if they just removed that little double and cut down that blind step down about 2 or 3 feet make it more of a step off to step down it be better especialy there is no flagger there.. then a rider can take a peek when he pops the front table to make sure its all clear on the next jump.. cant wait until next Saturday! Thanks HRMCMX crew you guys clearly work very hard and we apreciate it!

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
That actually was my favorite jump there a couple of weeks ago. We will be there Sunday, looking forward to it!

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:
That actually was my favorite jump there a couple of weeks ago. We will be there Sunday, looking forward to it!

Aaron and I will be there Sunday, who all is in?

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:

Dang I wish I could be there Sunday so I could show you the fast way over your favorite jump but I gotta work..lol should be there Saturday if its not to cold-

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
I was down, but now I gotta stay in town...Hey that Rhymed.

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Horn was KILLER today. Great time. Sorry we missed you Kimballer.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
Figures...I did get to ride a little today at the orv park here in town. Got the bike broke in, and lemme tell u..Fuel injection is nice! I definatley need Danno to EVO the crap outta my pogos tho..Rippin those things off tomorrow.

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi All,
weather has been cooperating and track will be on schedule to be open again this weekend.
Also this weekend is our "Banquet of Champions" looking forward to seeing you all again for a great time and some good eats!!
Track will Be open for Practice Dec 10, 11. Gates open @ 9am practice 10am-4pm.
Track will also be open for the final weekend of 2011 on Dec 17, 18. Gates open @ 9am practice from 10am-4pm.
Drive Safe and see you all soon.
Thanks, HRMC

Posts: 157 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Tue December 19 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
first ride back!!!! Check out the new tower. THATS BADASS RAY http://www.ryansecondi.com/Videos.html

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dave s,

Posts: 220 | Location: ellensburg wa | Registered: Tue May 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ryan,
Nice vid, That triple step down jump looks good from the cam.
I saw you out there today and you were stylin. Glad to see ya back.
Yes the new tower is coming along nicely.
We will be open next weekend Sat Sun Dec 17- 18 gates open @ 9am practice from 10am-4pm.
This will be the last weekend until after the Holidays.
Hope weather holds out and we can see everyone before the holidays.
Thanks again Ryan good Job!!!
HRMC