New
Find
Notify
Tools

Horn Opening for 2010 season
 Login/Join

posted
Hi all,
Looking forward to opening on Schedule this coming Weekend. Temps are suppose to be in the upper 40's and the track is looking great!

Jan 16-17 and we will be on our weekend Schedule till March. Track open @ 10am-4pm. Gates open @ 9:00am.

This year starting in April we have added a "Happy Hour". Last 2 hours of the Day Thurs-Friday. $15.00.
We have also added a discount to the Pee Wee Beginners and 65cc Beginner on the small pee wee track only $15.00 per rider.
The 2010 Event Schedule will be posted on the web in the next day or so.

Calendars will be available at the track this coming weekend for $2.00.
Get your copy there soon, as they go fast.

If you are in this years Calendar please be sure to sign a copy for our "Hall of fame". See you all this weekend.
We have been working the track and installing a new tunnel. Once this jump is complete it should be a pretty Cool upgrade and much safer!.
Drive safe see you soon.

Thanks, HRMC

Posts: 157 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Tue December 19 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
is the track layout still the same or has it changed. i thought i heard rumors some of it has changed. thanks

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodrew295
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I kind of heard the same Sharkey. Hopefully we are greeted with a revised layout?

Posts: 525 | Location: kennewick,WA | Registered: Wed March 02 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Looks like we might get a little bit of rain this weekend over there.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:

I'm still in Aaron. See you Sunday!!

Anyone around the area know how the track is holding up??

This message has been edited. Last edited by: J Mull,

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mull#13:
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:

I'm still in Aaron. See you Sunday!!

Anyone around the area know how the track is holding up??

It was pretty good today! track held up very well. it got a little rutty on the jumps (for my taste and skill) but the corners and everything else was sick. should be good tomorrow if the groom it!

the track changed a little. a new section with a couple doubles and some whoopdydoos in the back sweeper. the tunnel is underconstruction...

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kairez82
posted Hide Post
Track was awesome on Saturday.. I forgot how huge that track is.. Horn was great conditions Saturday, very rutted on the faces of tables.. lots of people going over the bars in the whoops, but iys gonna be some good action there this season..

Posts: 17 | Location: Renton | Registered: Sun November 22 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scooter215
posted Hide Post
goin saturday. anyone else going to be there?

Posts: 43 | Location: Olympia, WA | Registered: Mon November 03 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Track will be open this weekend Jan 23-24 Sat and Sun 10am-4pm. (Gates open @ 9:00am).
Camping available friday Night in the after hours area by the entrance.
Drinking water hookups are available there in the frost frees.
The new Tunnel jump along with a few other changes should be done Friday evening.
Track will be groomed both days for your riding Pleasure.
The Mx Bathrooms and Showers will be open and the water by the tower will be on to wash your Scoots.
The 2010 Calendars can be picked up at the track entrance.
Looking forward to a great weekend of moto.
Weather is suppose to be Sunny and low 40's.
Drive safe and we will see you all soon.
Thanks, HRMC

Posts: 157 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Tue December 19 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
Yippy!! I will be there! Looking forward to the changes and getting outdoor for some high speed berm shots and panic revs!! Eek

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi all Moto Friends!
Thanks for the great opening season and good times.
The track has seen great conditions as of late. We have a few more Changes to get finished for this weekend Jan 30-31.
The Tunnel Jump is complete.
The track is on its weekend Schedule now thru February. Gates Open @ 9:00am Track is Open 10am-4pm. Sat and Sun. (Groomed both days).
Please be sure and get your calendar @ the Track or on line.
March starts off the race season with P.R.O. Rnd 1 and 2. Following that weekend on Sunday is EWDRA Annual X-country event and we move right into The AMA Loretta Lynn Amateur youth National Qualifier, then Back to P.R.O. Rnds 3 and 4.
See you all soon drive safe.
Thanks, HRMC

Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Whats the chance of having a straight with DEEP sand? Like Oldschool Horns deep sand.
The Vegas world mini track had the vegas strip. A long straight with NASTY ruts the whole way.
Rip it deep. I would get nasty rough!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greg726
posted Hide Post
rip the whole track, there is 4'' of soft stuff and hard pack right under!

Posts: 135 | Location: Kennewick wa | Registered: Mon September 24 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Greg, you dont want the whole track like the Vegas strip!!!!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The straightaway before the pro- taper where the whoops used to be were filled with pretty deep ruts. About 18 inches or so deep. A few crashes there. Alot of people were going off the track to avoid them, then getting rite back on the track before the tabletop. Mite be what your lookin for. I know iveblister didnt like it as he went down a few times there.

Posts: 108 | Location: Everett,Wa | Registered: Wed March 16 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Iveblister, sounds like you need some EW MX Schools!

Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
I think Kaleb "Handstand" Arnce needs some EW love too!! I pretty much ate Sh#%$#% hard in that section!! I got my bike dirty which was NOT good!!!

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
i think erics still sore from that stunt he pulled at arenacross on that crf with the young kids Eek

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
oh crap sharkey you had to bring that up.....That was my boys bike. I re-jetted it for him after that ,and still cant get Eric to ride it!!!!!!!

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Sore? Not anymore! My neck is feeling great again! It took 2 weeks though.
Im just not riding that 150R again! That bike beat me up.