Find
Notify
Tools

pasco
 Login/Join

Picture of Scooter215
posted
lets hear about it

Posts: 43 | Location: Olympia, WA | Registered: Mon November 03 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motokids
posted Hide Post
I thought there was some good racing to watch, but could do without seeing so many riders getting pissed and flipping each other off. Becoming not a good event to take smaller children too, and actually hurting the sport I think.

On another note, I am very impressed watching Dan Moore! I have met him a couple times at Horn Rapids, but know that he doesnt have a clue who I am. He is a very talented rider, with good ethics on the track. The man can still "Giddy Up" with the kids out there!

The track did not look as technical as it has in the past, but I supposed that meets more rider's abilities? I just really enjoy watching the sport, but again could do without some of the extra curricular stuff.

Posts: 337 | Location: Home | Registered: Mon August 16 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
If the promoters would start laying the law down on some of these riders things would stop. Dan Moore is the pinnacle of a professional, he understands what the word means, the actions it requires and is one of the most positive influences a young rider could have.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul 061:
If the promoters would start laying the law down on some of these riders things would stop. Dan Moore is the pinnacle of a professional, he understands what the word means, the actions it requires and is one of the most positive influences a young rider could have.

Yep nothing but props for Dan. He isnt much older than me but is one of my hero's. Great guy, great attitude, and very proffesional on and off the track.

Posts: 295 | Location: Sultan Wa | Registered: Wed November 12 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodrew295
posted Hide Post
Pretty decent layout, good racing. Pretty busy track.

If anyon is missing a gascan I may have it. My buddy Greg helped me load up my van and I cam home and had an extra gas can. Must have mistook it for mine.

Posts: 525 | Location: kennewick,WA | Registered: Wed March 02 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
kinda of a big boy track in my opinion....Once some of the kids got it down thou did not seem too bad.great facility. 2 gates in the 85 open class.some good pro racing too .I liked Joey Rumaners impression of Josh Grant from last season.If you were there .You know what i mean

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
Dan Moore is a class act! Not only is he my boss but he's someone whom I've always respected. It's good to see some props go out to the people that set good examples for our sport. The things I'm hearing about Pasco with regard to the hand gestures etc... need to stop or they just won't be welcomed on our race tracks. Period!

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dans your boss?

Posts: 126 | Location: cle elum | Registered: Wed December 21 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Dan are you the big four zero yet?

Posts: 157 | Location: kent, wa, usa | Registered: Tue January 13 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jensensps_179
posted Hide Post
drew the gas cans r.j.'s

Posts: 136 | Location: tri-cities,wa | Registered: Mon February 04 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
Rob, yes Dan's my boss. Been riding for him for awhile now. Thought you did too. Don't tell me you ride with something other than EVO suspension! Lance, I think me and you are older than dan. I hit the big 40 in October.

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 716
posted Hide Post
Hey thanks everyone! AND yes, I'm your boss too Rob! AND yes I am 40 now.

Posts: 202 | Location: Cle Elum, WA USA | Registered: Tue November 25 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pc#148
posted Hide Post
damn your old!! Smile

Personalized MX Jerseys * Screen Printing * Vinyl Graphics
http://www.facebook.com/tracti...Designs/170997341311

Posts: 189 | Location: USA | Registered: Tue December 02 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 716
posted Hide Post
PC, you know I'm your boss! Now get back to makin my hoodies!!!!

Posts: 202 | Location: Cle Elum, WA USA | Registered: Tue November 25 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dan, We really need to talk about my pay.

Posts: 126 | Location: cle elum | Registered: Wed December 21 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motokids
posted Hide Post
I bet you get a pretty sweet deal on suspension work? That stuff can get pretty expensive (parts, labor, love)? Isn't that good enough pay for you?

Posts: 337 | Location: Home | Registered: Mon August 16 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Dan Moore
The Boss!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
That's Awesome EW !!

posted Hide Post
Do I seem that ancient? Dan even thought I was older than him. 39 last december here. I was a burly 140 pound, 6'1"-15 year old when the pro class came calling. I think the Boss was 19 when he went pro.

I remember a fall day at Horn in 89. I was giving the locals a once over when this int. was keeping up with me. The harder I pushed the same he stayed. I thought 'what?' After the moto I was talking to Ulven and Steffy about it as they were getting caught by this local and thought for sure he was cutting the track. So I said sure he has to be.

Second moto same gig. I was looking for the spot where he was doing it and thought for sure he was cutting off the sweeper in the back but couldn't see the line as I went flying by it. I was thinking 'is this dude really shadowing me?' I mean did he know who I was? And that was not cool, as I had just BECOME cool you know? haha!

That was my first impression of Dan Moore. He's been the same speed ever since. And by the way, he was NOT cutting the track!

Posts: 157 | Location: kent, wa, usa | Registered: Tue January 13 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the old mans club Dan, it's all down hill from here. Pretty soon you'll be asking the doc for those little blue pills Big Grin

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post