E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Racing  Hop To Forums  Northwest AX Nationals    Bring back some old school tracks.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bring back some old school tracks.
 Login/Join

Picture of Pork-Chop#625
posted
Hey lee, I was just watching some.. Old.. Vids from the mid 90's back when I used to race Monroe Ax. The tracks were great and made good use of the space at Monroe. Let's bring back some old stuff! I got vids.. And those tracks flowed! And I was informed u were part if it. Which is even better!

Slanging beer for a living!

Posts: 29 | Location: stanwood | Registered: Thu November 12 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Post the vids

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by E.W. #849:
Post the vids

He aint smart enough to get the vhs tape in the computer.

Posts: 55 | Location: arlington, wa | Registered: Tue August 17 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pork-Chop#625
posted Hide Post
That's true D! Need to get them transferred to DVD. Plus E.W. the pork chops in the early 90's where not as advanced.. Lol.. But it seems the tracks were sweet back then and miss the Tacoma dome!

Slanging beer for a living!

Posts: 29 | Location: stanwood | Registered: Thu November 12 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post