E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Racing  Hop To Forums  Northwest AX Nationals    Looking for your good AX pics
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for your good AX pics
 Login/Join

posted
I'm am looking for your good pics of AX racing from this season what we are trying to do is to put a picture collage together for the Muckleshoot newspaper. It would be great to see anything from the kids to the pros, even pics of you and the family at the track. We get alot of questions about the racing since our daughter Kari is racing. I am a little surprised about the amount of interest that it is generating on the reservation and I think this would help to build a little momentum in trying to get a practice track built. The tribal paper is done in color and it's always cool to see youself in the paper even more so for the kids...

If you want you can E-mail me them Hutchracers@MSN.com

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey there Hutch, Jordan here, I don't have any pictures persay but my girlfriend did take a couple videos and I think we can extract pictures from the video, I am no computer wiz and they are just the 450 beginner and 25+ amateur classes, if ya want I am sure we could talk her into recording your girls race in Lynden.

Posts: 53 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Mon September 20 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have been recording Karis racing and just got a GoPro those are cool to watch. But if you can get pics of you from those videos that would be perfect. We want to do a article for the tribal newspaper to show what Kari races and showcase the other riders and give people a insight to what this is all about. Most people up here are not to sure about this kind of racing, most are stick and ball type of familys. But there is a good amount of interest in it from the youngsters

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll see what I can come with, gotta get the girlfriend on the computer to see if we can pull some photos from the video.

Posts: 53 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Mon September 20 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jordan the wife was wondering if your girlfriend was able to get any good photos. She was also asking if you were native american she thought that you looked native and wanted me to ask.

posted Hide Post
Unfortunately she didn't really get any good photos. Still learnin the camera. I have a little native blood, my great grandfather's last name was crowe, How much I don't know. I'll get her on the photo's in the future.