Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Moroe track layout
 Login/Join

posted
This is our first year racing this series and what I was wondering is will the track layout change each week for the remaining Monroe rounds?

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sure it will be a different track every weekend. They knock the track down and have flat track racing on sunday.

Posts: 53 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Mon September 20 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes we change the design every race. That way we have a chance of making everyone happy at least once during the season. lol

Posts: 94 | Location: Kent | Registered: Fri March 12 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thats good to hear we have made the first 3 races so far and the tracks have been great so far. While my daughter is just starting on a 85 the tracks have been a good mix of being good for watching the pros race but at the same time not being so hard that the beginners can't ride them. I can say for us we have had a great time racing this series so far this year

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post