New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pasco parking
 Login/Join

Picture of DanP
posted
Hey guys...we are thinking of coming down to the Pasco race from Spokane. I have a camping question or two...

I see they have a dedicated RV parking area with hookups. I've only been to the race down there once and can't recall the layout at all. Is there access to the arena directly from the camping area or would there be a long walk involved. I know we'll pit our bikes inside the arena, but we want to be able to go back and forth to eat and so on. More importantly, my wife and kids who don't race will want to be able to go back and forth from arena to camper without walking a mile...

If the access from the RV area stinks, then, can we camp in the general parking area (this is where I remember pitting a couple of years ago when I raced. I think we'll be coming down late Friday night and spending Friday and Saturday nights in the camper...

Thanks.

Posts: 273 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed February 01 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I m pretty sure hook ups r on the street side of the parking lot just outside of the ticket booth. Still in the parking lot.

Posts: 109 | Location: Bonney Lake | Registered: Tue July 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
DanP, Try this (http://www.traconline.com/). Races are at TRAC Center.

Google Maps ( http://maps.google.com/maps?f=...14,0.013229&t=h&z=17)

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got910
posted Hide Post
the hookups are in the parking lot- same area that most of the riders park at, not a big deal to walk back and forth. you pay for the hookup at the mobile/motorhome park that adjacent to the trac center and then the dude will come and unlock your hookup box or you can call ahead and reserve it.

727-Cody Johnson

Posts: 19 | Location: Central WA. | Registered: Wed October 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
RV Hookups are about 100 to 125 yards walking east from the ticket wrist band booth to the first RV pad and then they go farther from there..

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post