Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2011/12 minor release Forms
 Login/Join

posted
We will need both parents signature this year on the minor release. you can email me and have it notorized or have both parents come to the first event. The form will be onfile for the year so you won't have to do it again until next years AX series. Please help spread the word as this is something we have not had to do in the past. I can email this to parents and have it notorized is another option. lee@whrmotorsports.com

Posts: 94 | Location: Kent | Registered: Fri March 12 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Do you have a link where it can be downloaded from?

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
should have sent it out with the flyers. are you going to email us or send this thing out lee?

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have sent the files to eric to put on here. The files have to be signed on both sides and copied in color to show the red line along with being notorized. I would have put them in with the flyers but I got the word from my insurance carrier after the flyers where brought to the mailing house. If both parents are planning on attending a race or practice then you can just do the form inforont of us at sign up and there is no need for notory

Posts: 94 | Location: Kent | Registered: Fri March 12 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
so we need this for prctice too Lee???

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We will need one on file for everything. we just need to have it the first time you come and ride then we will have it onfile for the rest of the year. So it will be good from 11/1/11-10/31-12

Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Print them off! DONE AND DONE!!!

release 1

release 2

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Will this be the same release form?

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
So I have to bring my wife and my signature, and then get it notarized? Really? Seems a little excessive.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
no, if your wife is there just signatures at event if not print it off and get wifes signature and bring the form and sign yours at the event. If niether parent is going then both signatures and notory so gaurdian can sign for youth. and yes its pretty confusing. It is only needed once for the season and then the youth signs the daily form and your good to go.

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Ok so if she signs at home, and I bring it and sign it at sign up, we're good with no notary. Sounds good.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure in Washington state a parent can't legally sign release form that waives there child's and or minors rights. The state reserves the rights.

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Just reminding parents!!!!

Have your release forms signed.

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I actually believe that a minor cannot legally release interest, for themselves.

It's unfortunate that we have to jerk around with all this stuff, as a result of living in this litigious day and age. When it comes down to it though, releases make very little difference when someone wants to sue, I suspect.