New
Find
Notify
Tools

1st motos dont count now?
 Login/Join

Picture of B Sharkey
posted
since i didnt make it to the 1st round at pasco i didnt realize things have changed so your first moto dosent count and your finish is soley off the second moto of the night. i hate to say it but thats STUPID!!!!anywhere else you race its a 2 moto format except hannagen where you have 1 practice and 1 moto and your done but its only $20 also. anyone else notice this

This message has been edited. Last edited by: B Sharkey,

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Really? I had not heard this Brian. So is the first race for gate pick in the second moto then?

Posts: 295 | Location: Sultan Wa | Registered: Wed November 12 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
pretty much i guess. i would have never noticed but when i was looked at results in a few classes i wondered why the numbers didnt add up for the night.

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
In professional practicing, all motos count. Or wait, none of them count. Either way, its lots better. Wink

Brian, I bet you got 15 minutes on Spence's bike last night. Next weekend at Horn, you will get about 6 hours by the time we leave on Sunday. Heck, I bet you might even get an hour on yours. Big Grin

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post