E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Racing  Hop To Forums  Northwest AX Nationals    Thanks to Lee and all his sponsers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thanks to Lee and all his sponsers
 Login/Join

Picture of spin05
posted
I would like to thank Lee and all his sponsers Dunlap,acerbus,EVO,devol and of course moose to name a few for the great series ending gifts my son got in your Arenacross series.He got free set a gear,free tire,numerous 50% off contigency certificates..... Thanks again from Scott and Shay Campbell(85cc 12-13,85cc open)

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Humm lets see. Summer's about to start which means fall-n-winter are just around the corner and in my book that means preparing for 2011 Fall-N-Winter MX/SX season. Short track quick pace rapid everything. It also means I get to enjoy any previous efforts and just plain relax, call in any favors, and enjoy the now-and-now. It means I get to plan for next year's shows by planning today.

More humming...planning. It used to be day-to-day, then season-to-season, and year-to-year. I know count planning in decades and butterflies as-in "butterfly-effect"

Gotta think I'm not much different than just about anybody out there. Old'uns know-of-which-I-speak and young'uns think I'm-full-of-manure. The world is in balance.

Speaking of balance I gotta tell ya'all this. A respected co-worker mentioned he's having a hard time starting his 72CI Harley Hard-tail. Said it was Magneto? I told'em we (MX'ers) tip our bikes on their sides, 5x on cold days none on warm. Petrol flows into valves. Need more on really cold day. Co-workers says he would like to but throttle-body on 72CI leans outward while on kick-stand and kicking. Told'em ARGH that's what we do - it works.

Dude is an Aerospace engineer at the high end. I'd like to welcome him into our MX ranks but it's up to you! He does not know what it takes to be a BAD Azz but that's ok cause we can teach'em. If ya'all say so I'll ask'em to join our MX thread.

Thought I'd pass along this story cause not all Ed-U-Ma-Kated-Geeks are geeks. Sometimes they are good people just like us.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post